Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Skye

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Travis

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
I think it's going to be a double, so you have have two choices in the poll.

It is a double, from the BB website: Voting freezes between 21.00 (AEDT) on 3/11/14 and 21.50 (AEDT) 3/11/14 and closes at 21.00 (AEDT) on 4/11/14.

I think it will be out of Leo, Priya and Cat.

Well I would really like Aisha and Lawson to go - just to shake things up. I really, really like Skye to go but the chances of that happening are zilch. Most likely it's going to be Leo and Cat though. Where is this years shock eviction - the HM that everyone thought was going to be there at the end.

Well I would really like Aisha and Lawson to go - just to shake things up. I really, really like Skye to go but the chances of that happening are zilch. Most likely it's going to be Leo and Cat though. Where is this years shock eviction - the HM that everyone thought was going to be there at the end.
This years shock eviction was Jason

I'd want either Cat or Lawson (just one) and Ryan to go

This years shock eviction was Jason

I'd want either Cat or Lawson (just one) and Ryan to go
Funny.......I was kind of a little bit shocked when Jason got evicted but not SHOCK SHOCKED. I never figured Jason would be there to the end say like Bradley 2012 or Ben 2013...........but then again I wasn't a fan of Jason so that might explain it.

Funny.......I was kind of a little bit shocked when Jason got evicted but not SHOCK SHOCKED. I never figured Jason would be there to the end say like Bradley 2012 or Ben 2013...........but then again I wasn't a fan of Jason so that might explain it.
Yeah I wasnt a fan of him either but a lot of people were pretty shocked. I thought he'd be there till the end, and I think the only reason he was evicted is cause voting lines closed due to Aisha and Travis' decision

I dont understand, 13 housemates, 4 weeks.

Are we going to see
3 go
3 go
3 go
4 at finale

or even if speculation is true about 2 going and 2 staying thats

2 go
3 go
3 go
3 at finale

Don't get me wrong, its great for my interviews, but WTF

Back