Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Ryan

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Skye

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Travis

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters
I vote Cat (she should have gone way back instead of katie but oh no people had to give her sympathy votes) and Priya (get this Priya cult over with - she isn't that great, kinda boring and just talking of her strategy in the diary room).

Trevor. But then Aish would mope. So Trev and Aish. Hooray! Here's your appliances online voucher. Not quite the 50K, but one more week or so in the house was worth any amount of money, don't you agree? Yairs, yairs, Sonia! Spewing.

From someone who has had a 100% record in predicting evictees thus far my gut feeling is telling is gonna be Cat and Leo, Lawson may be in the mix as a likely evictee ahead of Leo.

But who I'd really would like to see among the evictees would have to be Priya as it would be hilarious observing how the brainwashed cultish nutters who have inundated this board decide to barrack for next.

I dont understand, 13 housemates, 4 weeks.

Are we going to see
3 go
3 go
3 go
4 at finale

or even if speculation is true about 2 going and 2 staying thats

2 go
3 go
3 go
3 at finale

Don't get me wrong, its great for my interviews, but WTF
Speaking of your interviews...when do you think we'll see your Marina interview?[DOUBLEPOST=1414566474][/DOUBLEPOST]Who SHOULD be evicted? Priya & Leo.

Who WILL be evicted? Priya & Leo.

From someone who has had a 100% record in predicting evictees thus far my gut feeling is telling is gonna be Cat and Leo, Lawson may be in the mix as a likely evictee ahead of Leo.

But who I'd really would like to see among the evictees would have to be Priya as it would be hilarious observing how the brainwashed cultish nutters who have inundated this board decide to barrack for next.

I'll probably be supporting Slayvid should Prisus be evicted before him. He lost me for a while, but he's really the only one apart from Priya who I wouldn't mind seeing win.

As for this week, Cat and Lawson should go. Where else can their story go? If they stay, we'll be subjected to more daily (hahahaha daily) shows of them hooking up. The repetitive cycle of Cat and Lawson making a show of their illicit romance and the outraged response from the public has become exhausting and it's taking up too much time that could be spent exploring the dynamic between the other housemates. That's why I'm glad Ryan has split the couples up for this week - the daily shows could potentially become a lot more interesting.

Speaking of your interviews...when do you think we'll see your Marina interview?[DOUBLEPOST=1414566474][/DOUBLEPOST]Who SHOULD be evicted? Priya & Leo.

Who WILL be evicted? Priya & Leo.

I go to Sydney tomorrow to interview Marina, so it should be up friday morning :)

I hope Travis and Priya go,

I don't want Cat and Lawson to go, I actually like watching the drama of all that stuff.

I think Priya and Leo will go.

Are we going to see
3 go
3 go
3 go
4 at finale

2 go
3 go
3 go
3 at finale

must be doubles every week so that's 8 gone 5 left in the finale? maybe a super show?

Are we going to see
3 go
3 go
3 go
4 at finale

2 go
3 go
3 go
3 at finale

2 this week
2 intruders mid week
2 next week
2 next week
2 next week
leaves 3 the next day for the finale

2 this week
2 intruders mid week
2 next week
2 next week
2 next week
leaves 3 the next day for the finale

That's 5 weeks? I was under the impression, even from my channel 9 sources there was only 4 weeks left .

Woops just saw the 3 the next day for finale. Well I hope they play it smart and keep in consistent .

I hope Travis and Priya go
tumblr_mee4b0z9PG1rm88j0o1_500.gif

That's 5 weeks? I was under the impression, even from my channel 9 sources there was only 4 weeks left .

Woops just saw the 3 the next day for finale. Well I hope they play it smart and keep in consistent .
Day 58 - 2 evicted
Day 59-64 - 2 intruders evicted
Day 65 - 2 evicted
Day 72 - 2 evicted (now at 5 housemates)
Day 79 - 2 evicted
Day 80 - 3 at finale

Will play like this unless they decide to pull some "FIVE HOUSEMATES LEAVE THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE TONIGHT" stunt

Come on dude. With 100% accuracy you can't be so vague. Put your accuracy where your mouth is. Who are the two evictees? Lock them in!

Back