Skip to main content

Eurovision 2020

Sucks to have no show this year, it would be such a great tonic in such a momentous time in history we have to live through
I am enjoying catching up on 2019 on now, missed out working last year, pissed off I was
And wow, very strong competition, plenty of great catchy tunes
Estonia has a very cute boy warbling beautifully right now

I enjoyed 2018 more than 2019.

Eleni Foureira was amazing. The performance was great and she's another body inspiration for me.

Sucks to have no show this year, it would be such a great tonic in such a momentous time in history we have to live through
I am enjoying catching up on 2019 on now, missed out working last year, pissed off I was

Seen the best performance yet?

If you want to hear this year’s songs don’t forget to tune in tomorrow night at 7:30 pm when SBS will be doing a countdown from 40 to 1, which is based on how the Australian public voted.

Reactions: kxk
Nice winner song, that was great fun to finally watch
Kate’s performance was splendid
Very strong competition 2019, so many catchy tunes and good performances
Loved half time past contestants singing other countries songs
Hated Madge’s shitty self entitled wank off
WTF why is she there with what looks like devil Madge cult
She disrobed to reveal she is the tin man, in tin underwear makes her look fat, would not make the final
if she was in this comp

Back