• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Eurovision 2020

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!

SBS and production partner Blink TV have today announced Vanessa Amorosi and Casey Donovan will compete in ‘Eurovision – Australia Decides’ in February 2020.
good or bad?

oh well, it doesn't matter anyway. we'll lose again like a bunch of losers.

i think we should send a magpie as our entrance. have it squak during the performance. the setting can be something pretentious like brexit.

and the magpie's moves will be something out of this world, though we may have to give the audience buckets with eyes on them.

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
I'm highly convinced this is the song Vanessa is participating with, it's the only one on the album she dropped today that's exactly 3 minutes long, it's cute I guess?

James T

I'm going to be at this live show, if these are the two biggest names SBS was able to pin down I'll be spewing that I wasted money on this

sav0001

I'm going to be at this live show, if these are the two biggest names SBS was able to pin down I'll be spewing that I wasted money on this
To be fair, every time a 'biggish' name has participated in Eurovision they have flopped. Darude this year and Bonnie Tyler and Cascada in the past.

James T

To be fair, every time a 'biggish' name has participated in Eurovision they have flopped. Darude this year and Bonnie Tyler and Cascada in the past.
But bigger domestic names like Poli, Eleni or Luca have increasingly been doing well. I'm excited for what the UK is doing for 2020 seeing as they've got BMG backing their participation now