Skip to main content

Eurovision 2020

All the songs SUCKED,SUCKED,SUCKED

Get better song writers you dills, just plain beg Sia to write for us, she doesn't have to sing if that isn't her thing

Can't they just cancel this and send Tones & I doing anything she likes???Too busy I am sure:(
That cute boy was the best not the worst, and how weird he came to this by appearing on USA Got Talent, wonder how far he went???

All the songs SUCKED,SUCKED,SUCKED

Get better song writers you dills, just plain beg Sia to write for us, she doesn't have to sing if that isn't her thing

Can't they just cancel this and send Tones & I doing anything she likes???Too busy I am sure:(
That cute boy was the best not the worst, and how weird he came to this by appearing on USA Got Talent, wonder how far he went???

Jordan-Ravi is too good for Eurovision anyway.

Reactions: kxk
It's still good exposure for an unknown artist. Remember it's not tenth out of ten, it's tenth out of 600.
More shameful is Jack Vidgen only coming 8th despite being desperately thirsty for fame.

It's still good exposure for an unknown artist. Remember it's not tenth out of ten, it's tenth out of 600.
More shameful is Jack Vidgen only coming 8th despite being desperately thirsty for fame.

A good achievement for Jordan making it that far.

I think Jack needs to come to reality that he will not win any of these competitions anymore. Always someone better.

I thought maybe they should send Tina Arena, but then I thought her artistic brilliance is too good for Eurovision.

Tina would not have won against Casey or Vanessa yet alone Montaigne.

A good achievement for Jordan making it that far.

I think Jack needs to come to reality that he will not win any of these competitions anymore. Always someone better.

Tina would not have won against Casey or Vanessa yet alone Montaigne.

Tina Arena would have gotten a thousand points.

Back