Skip to main content

Eurovision 2019

Haha. Yes. Coffee.

Kate...was great. A good chance, me thinks.

Now that all the performances are done: Kate's odds are going up from last time I checked. Switzerland's odds are dropping and he is closing in on Kate. Italy's Mahmood odds also dropping and he has climbed to 4th favourite. Interesting.

Come on Switzerland!!

Kate reminds me of an all time fave, Loreena McKennitt's Bonny Swans. So, I'm, well, predisposed. 😁

Kate Miller Heidke drops to fourth favourite in the odds.

Luca from Switzerland has just risen to second place. Italy's Mahmood now third! Expecting him to jump over Switzerland soon as well.

Conchita Wurst(?). Love androgony when done well....effortless, authentic, seamless.

I really can't imagine Italy winning or close to. Are the odds following time zones, lol.

I really can't imagine Italy winning or close too. Are the odds following time zones, lol.

Think they are effected by how much money is placed on after the performance. On that basis, think Italy has had the most at the moment. I want Switzerland though. :(

God. What an arrogant cow. No guesses for who I'm talking about.

Haha. It's banana girl in her bubble, doing what she wants to do :hilarious:

Did they really upload all the Grand Final performances on Youtube except Switzerland? WHY?
There is a good reason for that.....
It was easily missable. 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
So Madonna's brought her staircase with her. Hope she brought her walking frame to stop the topple.

Wow. Madonna seriously needs her frame just to enable her to inhale and focus her energy into emitting a sound. She's struggling to sing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back