Eurovision 2019

starry

I liked her song but the staging was annoying. Relieved the Swedish and Italian songs didn't win as they sounded boring to me, quite simple and safe.

Affable

I liked her song but the staging was annoying. Relieved the Swedish and Italian songs didn't win as they sounded boring to me, quite simple and safe.
Your views are quite alternative to mine.

Staging for Kate was fantastic. Her song is absolute rubbish though.

Swedish song I did not like. Italian song was fantastic. Loved it. Mahmood is such a talented singer and should have won.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
I've been trying to explain to an overseas friend who didn't think much of the Australian entry... that we don't actually like her much either. Same as when Isaiah Fireface did it.

Affable

I've been trying to explain to an overseas friend who didn't think much of the Australian entry... that we don't actually like her much either. Same as when Isaiah Fireface did it.
She actually won Semi Final 1 which doesn’t say much as the entries in that semi final were quite weak.

I was reading Twitter before and quite a few people had come to the realisation that the staging was fantastic but the song was not great. Europe definitely made the right choice.

sav0001

Enough people liked for her to win our national final by far and she also won her semi coming 2nd in the televote.