• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Eurovision 2019

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
ohhh bachelor girl! hope Tania wins. from what i remember she had a good voice. but that was eighteen years ago.....

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Final artists have been announced:

https://www.sbs.com.au/programs/eurovision/article/2019/01/17/here-are-final-3-acts-eurovision-australia-decides-and-5-songs-too

What are you thinking so far @kxk ? Alfie is a very talented singer so I hope he does well.
Quite a lot I have never heard of, and a few that suck

I hope and pray the Shepherds win.........would be a nice change to have a group and they sound good

Please.......Ella Hooper has no hope, I saw Killing Heidi live once,they were god awful, we had to leave they sounded so bad and she just screeched
They were giving up a bad headache.
They are actually playing a free concert at the end of my street tonight I think, will be shutting my windows

Don't know Voice guy, but hope we don't send such a young inexperienced type ......learn from that other young dude we sent he sucked

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
from the songs that have been revealed so far... this is truly the worst gay hate-crime committed this year.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Don't forget tonight.......we pick

Hopefulls

I don't care about the song now, just want this outfit on her or on Courtney

Affable

I assume kxk is looking forward to this show. Joel Creasey fan from memory? He is horrible.

Affable

Why is Casey doing opener work and not participating in the competition? That is so strange.

Fuzz

Don't forget tonight.......we pick

Hopefulls

I don't care about the song now, just want this outfit on her or on Courtney
LOL. We have certainly bought into the requisite of eurotrash style.
The hopefuls look like a fashionable rogues gallery of Dick Tracy villains.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
I assume kxk is looking forward to this show. Joel Creasey fan from memory? He is horrible.
Nope
He is a tragedy.......especially following my most favourite ever host Sam Pang, who did the gig half asleep I think
The new hosts suck
Myf at least has some music cred

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
I hope it is Courtney or Shepherd, can't decide, and Kate just for her outfit and high notes

Shut up crap hosts, get on with it
Bugger them, I had blanked the memory of them and hoped for new hosts

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Those 2 gems, great ambassadors, thank god we had them.missing sam/julia a class act

Affable

I won't be choosing a favourite until I hear them all. Could sound great on record and horrible live.

Reactions: kxk