Skip to main content

Eurovision 2019

ohhh bachelor girl! hope Tania wins. from what i remember she had a good voice. but that was eighteen years ago.....

Final artists have been announced:

https://www.sbs.com.au/programs/eur...-eurovision-australia-decides-and-5-songs-too

What are you thinking so far @kxk ? Alfie is a very talented singer so I hope he does well.

Quite a lot I have never heard of, and a few that suck

I hope and pray the Shepherds win.........would be a nice change to have a group and they sound good

Please.......Ella Hooper has no hope, I saw Killing Heidi live once,they were god awful, we had to leave they sounded so bad and she just screeched
They were giving up a bad headache.
They are actually playing a free concert at the end of my street tonight I think, will be shutting my windows

Don't know Voice guy, but hope we don't send such a young inexperienced type ......learn from that other young dude we sent he sucked

from the songs that have been revealed so far... this is truly the worst gay hate-crime committed this year.

Don't forget tonight.......we pick

9550406-6681859-image-a-2_1549616002469.jpg

Hopefulls

9550412-6681859-image-a-1_1549615921949.jpg

I don't care about the song now, just want this outfit on her or on Courtney

Don't forget tonight.......we pick

9550406-6681859-image-a-2_1549616002469.jpg

Hopefulls

9550412-6681859-image-a-1_1549615921949.jpg

I don't care about the song now, just want this outfit on her or on Courtney
LOL. We have certainly bought into the requisite of eurotrash style.
The hopefuls look like a fashionable rogues gallery of Dick Tracy villains.

I assume kxk is looking forward to this show. Joel Creasey fan from memory? He is horrible.
Nope
He is a tragedy.......especially following my most favourite ever host Sam Pang, who did the gig half asleep I think
The new hosts suck
Myf at least has some music cred

I hope it is Courtney or Shepherd, can't decide, and Kate just for her outfit and high notes

Shut up crap hosts, get on with it
Bugger them, I had blanked the memory of them and hoped for new hosts

Those 2 gems, great ambassadors, thank god we had them.missing sam/julia a class act

I won't be choosing a favourite until I hear them all. Could sound great on record and horrible live.

Reactions: kxk
Back