Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

...she can sure 'move the groove' can't she?... I bet that she's knackered after that song lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...this 'Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in' song was really great fun... I like glitzy stuff like this... cheers.

I prefer the darker ones, that one shits me now
Getting a bit sleepy, I may doze of.......
Like Sweden, I like dance to me songs, and viking kind of songs

...I thought that this Hungarian song was total crap... the lead singer is probably a Vampire or something too... cheers.

...I can't stand this Country and Western style guy from the Netherlands... isn't he proud of his own Countries style of music or something?... he's supposed to be representing the Netherlands... not the USA afterall... cheers.

Missed Israel, making coffee....have seen that one a lot anyway.....hate these stupid yanks imitation

...this is such a limp dick song from Ireland... wake me up when it's over... b-o-r-i-n-g!... cheers.

...I didn't really like the Cyprus one either... she had a decent enough voice but I just didn't like the song... cheers.

...the Italian guy on the left could do with a decent haircut methinks!... the song is okay though but will never win this by a mile... cheers.

Back