• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...she can sure 'move the groove' can't she?... I bet that she's knackered after that song lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...this 'Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in' song was really great fun... I like glitzy stuff like this... cheers.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
I prefer the darker ones, that one shits me now
Getting a bit sleepy, I may doze of.......
Like Sweden, I like dance to me songs, and viking kind of songs

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...I thought that this Hungarian song was total crap... the lead singer is probably a Vampire or something too... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...I can't stand this Country and Western style guy from the Netherlands... isn't he proud of his own Countries style of music or something?... he's supposed to be representing the Netherlands... not the USA afterall... cheers.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Missed Israel, making coffee....have seen that one a lot anyway.....hate these stupid yanks imitation

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...this is such a limp dick song from Ireland... wake me up when it's over... b-o-r-i-n-g!... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...I didn't really like the Cyprus one either... she had a decent enough voice but I just didn't like the song... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...the Italian guy on the left could do with a decent haircut methinks!... the song is okay though but will never win this by a mile... cheers.