• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...no kxk... I've only seen all of the Asian singing on YouTube so far... about a year ago I was looking for a clip that I liked on Britain's Got Talent and stumbled upon the Asian versions on the same page and go through them at times since... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...after watching the last two shows of this I've realised that some of the singers have really great voices but are let down by boring as crap songs... but they're giving it their all so I shouldn't complain I guess?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...is Graeme Norton hosting the British coverage of this?... if so I'd rather listen to his commentary than Joel and Myf's commentary any day... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...anyone that ever storms onto the stage while they're singing deserve to have the living shit beaten out of them by the Security I reckon... what arseholes they are... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...I watched something about the 40 most controversial moments in the Eurovision contest last night kxk... it was hilarious... one year in the 60's they declared 4 or 5 winners because they all tied lol!... if you missed it then it's probably on the SBS website I guess?... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...I'm not looking forward to that Country and Western style singer when he comes on... I didn't like him at all... cheers.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Ditto Germany this guy is ok graham would be fun nobody can ever beat naughty terry woman ......he is half the reason this became cult viewing here.....cult grew to huge now.....[DOUBLEPOST=1526155824][/DOUBLEPOST]Love this French one

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...I really like this guy and the song... he seems like a whole lot of fun to me lol!... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
Ditto Germany this guy is ok graham would be fun nobody can ever beat naughty terry woman ......he is half the reason this became cult viewing here.....cult grew to huge now.....[DOUBLEPOST=1526155824][/DOUBLEPOST]Love this French one

...I was a tad bit 'ho hum' with that French one kxk... cheers.