Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

...no kxk... I've only seen all of the Asian singing on YouTube so far... about a year ago I was looking for a clip that I liked on Britain's Got Talent and stumbled upon the Asian versions on the same page and go through them at times since... cheers.

...after watching the last two shows of this I've realised that some of the singers have really great voices but are let down by boring as crap songs... but they're giving it their all so I shouldn't complain I guess?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...is Graeme Norton hosting the British coverage of this?... if so I'd rather listen to his commentary than Joel and Myf's commentary any day... cheers.

...anyone that ever storms onto the stage while they're singing deserve to have the living shit beaten out of them by the Security I reckon... what arseholes they are... cheers.

...I watched something about the 40 most controversial moments in the Eurovision contest last night kxk... it was hilarious... one year in the 60's they declared 4 or 5 winners because they all tied lol!... if you missed it then it's probably on the SBS website I guess?... cheers.

...I'm not looking forward to that Country and Western style singer when he comes on... I didn't like him at all... cheers.

Ditto Germany this guy is ok graham would be fun nobody can ever beat naughty terry woman ......he is half the reason this became cult viewing here.....cult grew to huge now.....[DOUBLEPOST=1526155824][/DOUBLEPOST]Love this French one

...I really like this guy and the song... he seems like a whole lot of fun to me lol!... cheers.

Ditto Germany this guy is ok graham would be fun nobody can ever beat naughty terry woman ......he is half the reason this became cult viewing here.....cult grew to huge now.....[DOUBLEPOST=1526155824][/DOUBLEPOST]Love this French one

...I was a tad bit 'ho hum' with that French one kxk... cheers.

Back