Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

Fabulous opening loving get a glimpse of cultures of the world, great party isn’t it

...yes kxk... that party atmosphere is infectious isn't it?... if someone had told me a couple of weeks ago that I would be getting up at 5:00 AM one morning to watch the Eurovision Song contest I would have laughed at them lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...um... just another rookie question kxk... just say that if Jessica wins this does that mean that the next Eurovision song contest would be here in Australia or doesn't it work like that?... cheers.

The opening, and other incidental entertainment is all local, up to Portugal they said it was folk music called Farsi or something, loved 2nd lady

Spain is a bit drab.....nope not in oz even if we won, we would host but somewhere in Europe. However, we are going to host the first Asiavision soon

Spain is a bit drab.....nope not in oz even if we won, we would host but somewhere in Europe. However, we are going to host the first Asiavision soon

...Asiavision?... really?... ha!... how cool would that be?... okay kxk... I'll let you in on a little secret okay?... you're not to tell but I sometimes watch shows like Britain's Got Talent but the Asian versions on YouTube at times... I can't understand a single word that they are singing or saying but some of those Asians have such beautiful voices... a big surprise to me... one of my favourite songs is 'Sukiyaki'... any version of it... I love it... I'll be there for sure too... cheers.

...this girl is pretty okay... not the best song but okay... it won't win this that's for sure methinks!... cheers.

Lost a post........we don’t get to have it oz even if we win, we host it somewhere in Europe. We are going to have and host the first everasiavisio......
Oooo love this guy

...haha!... we're complete opposites in this song lol!... I keep getting the feeling that he's going to throw in a few 'Halleluja's' or something and turn it into a full gospel meeting lol!... cheers.

...I absolutely loved this all the way through... what a brilliant song... what a brilliant voice... I reckon that she's going to win this if Jess doesn't... cheers.

SBS is based in Melbourne hopefully asiavision will be here, going live would be cool. I reckon Estonia could shatter glass.....I don.t mind some kpop have you seen that Asian pop on sbs

Back