Skip to main content

Estelle and Michael kissed last night! Eww or Yew?

Zoe and Estelle do consider each other as a friend. And cutting someone elses grass is tacky and wrong.

Unless you are literally offering to cut my grass, in which case thank you and don't forget the edges.

Didn't Zoe have a big crush on George for a while? What happened to that? I don't see Layla being crucified for using him & then moving onto Sam without a thought as to how Zoe might feel about it. I just think that its a huge double standard - don't treat Estelle like & shit and then expect things from her.

What I don't understand is how Zoe can have treated Estelle as a less deserving & generally unimportant HM for the entire duration of their time in the house, but then expects nothing but loyal friendship & lollipops & rainbows in return. Zoe clearly does not count Estelle as a friend, so I see nothing wrong with her seeking some affection after being so lonely for so long, especially given the fact that Michael has made it extremely clear he is not attracted to Zoe & nothing will EVER happen there.

Back to the original point though...I think its a bit wrong & a bit cute at the same time!

it becomes clearer to me that zoe says nasty things in front of her group, then goes to DR to have a heartfelt confession. her game plan? maybe.

she uses the word "friend" only to her own advantage, despite she never displayed any 'friend' trait towards estelle,

So the 2 biggest game players come together - does that seem scripted??????

And Zoe is a buffoon, Michael áint hers, as in property or even interested ......and she's a bitch, so her idea it's a triangle or she has some claim is ridiculous.
Repulsive the thought of the 3 of them or any of them.

Yewwwww! Can't wait to see the footage and how the housemates react, especially Zoe.

Zoe and Estelle do consider each other as a friend. And cutting someone elses grass is tacky and wrong.

Unless you are literally offering to cut my grass, in which case thank you and don't forget the edges.

Except there was no grass to cut. Zoe and Michael was NEVER going to happen and it was all one sided. That shouldnt make Michael off limits to everyone else.

That said Michael and Estelle? .... gross.

I suppose if you look at it from Zoe's POV - Michael would rather get in on with a girl he dislikes and finds really irritating and who really isn't into him, than get it on with Zoe, who he does like as a mate and who likes him a lot. Must be a bit of a sickner. Especially as neither have shown any interest in each other until the final weeks - yet still she doesn't smell a rat!

Guess Estelle and Michael are really going for this, they actually seem more desperate than others to get the money because they both were not even slightly keen on each other, yet suddenly, there they are, best buddies, snogging.

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I'm so jealous of Estelle right now.

Zoe was going on and on about not really being into Michael and not minding at all how Michael flirts with Estelle. Lol... She's the most conflicted weirdo out. I nominated Stacey - OH CRAP WHY HAS STACEY GONE? and then bitching about Layla using her Super Power to nominate Stacey. Now this... hahaha, she's just too crazy.

And next we will have ...........Ben stealing kisses with Layla, about as believable as this crap

it becomes clearer to me that zoe says nasty things in front of her group, then goes to DR to have a heartfelt confession. her game plan? maybe.

she uses the word "friend" only to her own advantage, despite she never displayed any 'friend' trait towards estelle,

I suppose though you could say that Estelle's not really a friend to her either. After all, she knows how much Zoe likes Michael. Estelle wasn't/isn't even that keen on Michael and there have been no hints that her and M would ever get it on. So Estelle has no big love or even like for Michael, it's convenient for her to get it on with him, yet she doesn't even baulk or have a moments worry she will upset Zoe.

Now it's true, Zoe has no claims to Michael and it's not like Estelle is breaking them up, but it does come across quite mean that Estelle wraps herself around Michael, when she doesn't even like him that much and not care that she would upset someone who genuinely likes him. It seems very insensitive, even if zoe didn't stand a chance and especially when Estelle keeps telling us what a nice and kind HM she is. But I guess Estelle and Michael are playing their games so that's all that matters.

I suppose if you look at it from Zoe's POV - Michael would rather get in on with a girl he dislikes and finds really irritating and who really isn't into him, than get it on with Zoe, who he does like as a mate and who likes him a lot. Must be a bit of a sickner. Especially as neither have shown any interest in each other until the final weeks - yet still she doesn't smell a rat!

Guess Estelle and Michael are really going for this, they actually seem more desperate than others to get the money because they both were not even slightly keen on each other, yet suddenly, there they are, best buddies, snogging.

Yes, I agree with that...but from Michael's pov...he really can't get it on with Zoe as he knows she has feelings for him while Estelle, on the other hand, says she doesn't...safer outlet for whatever it is that is or isn't going on.

Did they actually hook up? Can't find anything on the OS, only that they shared a bed for the night.

Did they actually hook up? Can't find anything on the OS, only that they shared a bed for the night.

Yeah, there's nothing. Estelle just saying they had a chat and Michael saying they spooned. It's coming from others so far.

Back