Skip to main content

Estelle and Michael kissed last night! Eww or Yew?

J

jordy_red

The OS has been saying this morning that Estelle and Michael kissed last night and apparently Zoe is PISSED!

Im not sure if I think this is a cute development or I want to bring my lunch back up.....

if just a peck thats cute

everything pisses zoe off lol, even after she knows michael found her jokes uncomfortable, even after she realised she made herself a fool, she still believe others should leave michael alone for her consumption hahahaha

i thought it was nice yesterday that estelle and michael had formed a friendship and to hang out, for they are similar in some ways.
but kissing big EWWWWWWW

Michael knows he'll never get a girl as good looking on the outside.

Agree! Its a big game play move by him but I would just hate to see Estelle hurt by the fact he is using her. As annoyingand weird as she can be, its never nice to see that happen to someone.

i wonder how ryan is taking it!!

Yeah.. this! Oh gosh...

I doubt it was any big deal if it happened though. I've looked at the updates this morning and it doesn't seem like they're the new couple of the house or anything. Estelles and Michael seem to be just being their usual selves.

The OS has been saying this morning that Estelle and Michael kissed last night and apparently Zoe is PISSED!

Im not sure if I think this is a cute development or I want to bring my lunch back up.....

Option 2 for me. I don't even like Zoe very much but that is such a dog act (for both Michael and Estelle).

It's all part of Estelle's evil plan to send Zoe even further round the twist.

Estelle is a secret practitioner of the black arts. She will be exposed on the Daily Show tonight as a witch.

What I don't understand is how Zoe can have treated Estelle as a less deserving & generally unimportant HM for the entire duration of their time in the house, but then expects nothing but loyal friendship & lollipops & rainbows in return. Zoe clearly does not count Estelle as a friend, so I see nothing wrong with her seeking some affection after being so lonely for so long, especially given the fact that Michael has made it extremely clear he is not attracted to Zoe & nothing will EVER happen there.

Back to the original point though...I think its a bit wrong & a bit cute at the same time!

What I don't understand is how Zoe can have treated Estelle as a less deserving & generally unimportant HM for the entire duration of their time in the house, but then expects nothing but loyal friendship & lollipops & rainbows in return. Zoe clearly does not count Estelle as a friend, so I see nothing wrong with her seeking some affection after being so lonely for so long, especially given the fact that Michael has made it extremely clear he is not attracted to Zoe & nothing will EVER happen there.

Back to the original point though...I think its a bit wrong & a bit cute at the same time!

Zoe and Estelle do consider each other as a friend. And cutting someone elses grass is tacky and wrong.

Unless you are literally offering to cut my grass, in which case thank you and don't forget the edges.

Back