Skip to main content

Ed's family prostituting him for save votes

Spot the flaw in Mr Perfect....

Arrrrrrrrrr, ummmmm - he's a prostitute... :p

And to add to the story one of our posters also saw a tweet from Ed's twin brother asking Karl Stafanovic to help promote Ed. think it may have been [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]

And to add to the story one of our posters also saw a tweet from Ed's twin brother asking Karl Stafanovic to help promote Ed. think it may have been [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]
Nick Lower ‏@LowerNick33 12 Sep

Hi @karlstefanovic not sure if u watch bbau9 dont blame u if u dont, but we need ur help 2 save Ed. Hes a big fan and I get 50k if he wins

Yeah, that was super tacky. Especially the part where he said "Do you watch Big Brother, I don't blame you if you don't". Grrrrr Moron. Does he not realise that he needs to get people that do watch BB onside? I can not believe it worked for them this week. I just hope that was their last hurrah and if he is up again, they won't be able to get him that much support again.

Last edited:
The sad thing about this is that Ed will either win or go very close to winning on the back of his families campaign.

Yeah, that was super tacky. Especially the part where he said "Do you watch Big Brother, I don't blame you if you don't". Grrrrr Moron. Does he not realise that he needs to get people that do watch BB onside? I can not believe it worked for them this week. I just hope that was their last hurrah and if he is up again, they won't be able to get him that much support again.

it must have worked as they got Ed 3rd highest saves against all the odds grrr indeed

It's a bit sad they don't have enough faith in his personality to let him win of his own accord.

Looks like it's time to thrash the voting for whoever he is up against to get him booted.

That won't be hard if it's Ed, Tim and Tehan or Ed, Ben and Mikkayla. Any combination of Ed with Tim, Tehan or Ben will see Ed gone.

I was shocked that Matt left over Ed, considering Ed was the favorite to go. What if he ends up in the final with Ben or Tim and his family pours millions into saving him? They seem pretty desperate...

It's a bit sad they don't have enough faith in his personality to let him win of his own accord.

I agree. I wouldn't go so far as to say any of his family's acts are cheating, but all of it smacks of pre-planned. I suspect they all got together to concoct a game plan for Ed to win which has informed many of his actions in the house. Sadly for them, it's backfired because Ed's really not such a nice guy & was never going to be able to keep it up anyway. It's unfortunate that he/they didn't think he could win without going to these lengths. I would have had a lot more respect for Ed if he had shown his nasty side from day 1 & owned it. Now he just looks BAD.

I agree. I wouldn't go so far as to say any of his family's acts are cheating, but all of it smacks of pre-planned. I suspect they all got together to concoct a game plan for Ed to win which has informed many of his actions in the house. Sadly for them, it's backfired because Ed's really not such a nice guy & was never going to be able to keep it up anyway. It's unfortunate that he/they didn't think he could win without going to these lengths. I would have had a lot more respect for Ed if he had shown his nasty side from day 1 & owned it. Now he just looks BAD.

Great Post :) Heidi, Caleb & Matt can thank Ed for their eviction for spewing his hate on to the other HM's

Out of all the current HMs, Ed's the only one who I wouldn't want to win, even though I dislike Mikkayla more. He gets by just on his looks and whenever he talks, I always zone out because he's so dull. Today I was thinking about who I think deserves to win and I was thinking that no one deserves it more than anyone else (regardless of the fact that I have my favourites to win), but I've realised that Ed really doesn't deserve to win, especially with this double-date competition thing giving him an advantage.

He just filters his real thoughts a lot. Apparently he's naturally shy - which totally adds up as only shy people change that quickly and extremely under the influence of alcohol - and I think he also wanted to be looked at as a neutral character.

His real personality is fascinating, though. He's quite argumentative, opinionated, passionate, and intelligent. It took him this long to finally show it, but he's done it and there's really no way I can go back to thinking of him as a boring guy. He's really not like that naturally - he's putting on a show to be more likable and less polarizing. Matt would be the real "boring" one, except I say that in the best way as he seemed to be a top, positive bloke. Ed's fiery.

Back