Skip to main content

Ed's family prostituting him for save votes

The only thing that makes it current news (the withering responses are not very friendly) is that his family could be prosecuted by whichever state they reside/initiated the comp.

To run an online competition without a licence it has to be a "game of skill", which is why alot of comps are 25 words or less or easy questions. What they did was run a "game of chance" which requires a licence. Don't know the fines but probs in the thousands. Stupid family.

This really annoys me that Ed is still there.

He very nearly went when Caleb did and Caleb had more to offer I felt, but this week his vote went way up and it's like 'why?' It sucks that another of that group (Matt) left and ed stayed again. I don't understand how he got such a higher percentage than Matt, who was somewhat of a strong player in the house and gave good support to others. I could put it down to this but I just don't feel that enough people entered into it. Maybe someone spent up big to show the betting wrong. Dunno, I'm just not seeing this sustained (although I hope it is if he's up against Tully)

Wanted Ed gone so that some of pity jade is relying on to keep her in there would no longer be part of the equation. Not a fan of jade's but I'm slightly curious as to how she'll behave in the house if she doesn't have someone to follow like a bad smell and whether she'd remain 'interesting' to her fans once the evil ed is no longer 'using' and 'abusing' their poor little princess. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wanted Ed gone so that some of pity jade is relying on to keep her in there would no longer be part of the equation. Not a fan of jade's but I'm slightly curious as to how she'll behave in the house if she doesn't have someone to follow like a bad smell and whether she'd remain 'interesting' to her fans once the evil ed is no longer 'using' and 'abusing' their poor little princess. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well I like Jade and one reason i wanted Ed gone is for her! If he werent in there wed still have drade and i dont think drully would have started. I think whatever the issue is between them annoying, and want her to move on.

Yep. Ed's eviction will be the downfall of Jade.

Kate McGowan ‏@sistermadly32 14h

“@breeamer: #BBAU ed's family pimping him out for votes. Pre planned ..pic.twitter.com/ODrpcjC1uZ” @ AlexMavroidakis surely against the rules?

Alex Mavroidakis ‏@ AlexMavroidakis 14h

@sistermadly32 @breeamer Friends and family can do whatever they want - we are TV producers not the police!

When hes on I cringe - and cant watch - he goes around spoiling the housemates time in the house - anyone that falls for his toxic stupidity - is gone - Sharon, Jasmin, Xavier, Heidi, Caleb, Mathew - that's not a coincidence - Divide and Conquer is his strategy - that doesn't take brains - then he lies and acts like its nothing to do with him - hes ruining the housemates and my enjoyment by making everything too nasty

It was probably his "great" idea - hes a painful creep - cant watch his negative behaviour towards the other housemates

What the...what??

Trust me, people like Jade in spite for her Ed attraction. Certainly not because of it.

Her attraction to him is certainly her least desirable trait.

People seem to forget that when Logan David was evicted there was that rumour going around that he took out a huge loan in order to vote to keep Greg in, so whats the difference? They only people entering are only people that like Ed and were going to spend that much anyway.

I think people really only hate Ed/Matt/etc because Tim told them to in the beginning. And now they are jumping up and down because there are people they want gone are still there. Suck it up, its not a game of chance, its a game of the most votes. Just like all the other stupid shows like X-Factor and whatever. And a gimmick won't work unless you are making people want to watch you and atm Ed is the villain of the show, so he is going to be there awhile.

This really annoys me that Ed is still there.

He very nearly went when Caleb did and Caleb had more to offer I felt, but this week his vote went way up and it's like 'why?' It sucks that another of that group (Matt) left and ed stayed again. I don't understand how he got such a higher percentage than Matt, who was somewhat of a strong player in the house and gave good support to others. I could put it down to this but I just don't feel that enough people entered into it. Maybe someone spent up big to show the betting wrong. Dunno, I'm just not seeing this sustained (although I hope it is if he's up against Tully)
Ed: as charming as an std

Please, Jade does not follow him around like that, that's more Tully and Drew's style. Jade spend as much time with the sisters and Mikkayla. She also spend a bit of time with Drew (with his clip on koala Tully), Tim and even Ben. The only person she never close to is Tahan. You most have selective memory if you think that is all she do.

To be fair, Ed did make it very (very) clear that he was available and looking for love from the experience, right before he went in.

It is easy to assume that this meant he is looking for love inside the house.

But whatever...

Alex Mavroidakis ‏@ AlexMavroidakis 14h

@sistermadly32 @breeamer we are TV producers not the police!

Maybe Alex needs to remenber that next time he twits, twerks, tweets, twats or whatever in defence of a housemate some of the public dislike so passionatly.

I think people really only hate Ed/Matt/etc because Tim told them to in the beginning. .

I dont hate any of them as I dont know them. I dont want to watch them because they are playing the game in a reserved (boring) way. Perfect example last night when Ed said to Matt that he was really going to let people have it (or something like that) if he were evicted toninght. SACK UP ED!! Tell them while your still in the joint. Although I would have loved to see him get fake evicted and bagged the crap out of people and have to face them 24 hours later lol. Game plan crushed.

I dont hate any of them as I dont know them. I dont want to watch them because they are playing the game in a reserved (boring) way. Perfect example last night when Ed said to Matt that he was really going to let people have it (or something like that) if he were evicted toninght. SACK UP ED!! Tell them while your still in the joint. Although I would have loved to see him get fake evicted and bagged the crap out of people and have to face them 24 hours later lol. Game plan crushed.

Haha that would have been funny. Oops!

People seem to forget that when Logan David was evicted there was that rumour going around that he took out a huge loan in order to vote to keep Greg in, so whats the difference? They only people entering are only people that like Ed and were going to spend that much anyway.
It's not a rumour but fact. Dom Knight, Brunero's friend, posted a story about it the same night on Crikey but nobody picked up the story. It was very strange.

The Logans spent $100K on bulk txt votes. They came from a very wealthy cattle family (property worth tens of millions). They both got $50K SUVs as prizes so that was all they were leveraging.

Back