Skip to main content

Ed to Go next?

Mooseface

Little known member
Well... Jade infatuation aside, he is really a pot plant. Pleasant looking. Inarticulate. Time to Go?

He doesn't really offer much in the house. He is boring. Let's hope he is next!

God if only !!! The dog is more interesting ! Boring dullard who sits on the fence so much he must have haemorrhoids the size of grapefruit .

I think Ed has been playing it too safe. But I reckon he will be up for eviction this week since he has never been before. It will be interesting to see how he fares in a public vote.

I can assure you that he won't be going anywhere for a long time to come. The first male to leave will definitely be Matt, then most likely Ed, but that won't be for at least 5 weeks minimum!

I can assure you that he won't be going anywhere for a long time to come. The first male to leave will definitely be Matt, then most likely Ed, but that won't be for at least 5 weeks minimum!

How boring would that be :(

Hah I think he pulled a Lleyton Hewitt last night and basically called the australian public idiots, I don't think that will go down all that well with some people. I'm right off him myself.

Disclaimer - he didn't say we were idiots, but implying something in the BB house is paramount to stating it as fact hahah

and you know they will bring in a sexy new intruder to entice him and cause friction with Jade (if shes still there)

[MENTION=32691]MissKLee[/MENTION]: Ed didn't call out the Aussie public, it was Heidi. See below

Lone Ranger
Day 29 - 9:02 PM

liveupdates-2100.jpg

FEATURING LIVE VIDEO: Heidi, arguably Jasmin’s closest pal in the House, secludes herself from the others and circles the Pool Island alone.

Ed joins her and she says, “I don’t get it. I don’t understand that. I’m actually annoyed at the Australian public.”

Ed says it just goes to show you can’t tell from inside the House who’s popular on the outside.

“It just sucks. My little mate,” Heidi laments.

View Live Video

[MENTION=32691]MissKLee[/MENTION]: Ed didn't call out the Aussie public, it was Heidi. See below

Ahh, I stand corrected. Apologies. I must have read it incorrectly in my zombiefied state in the middle of the night haha

That's pretty much Ed code for "Damn, I though us cool kids might be more popular than the nerds and misfits. It's not looking good, I'm annoyed at the Australian public for not loving us, I mean, me".

I have really taken a dislike to Ed recently due to his faffing about with Jade and not having the balls to tell her he is not interested.

Plus, he's a total bore so I'd be quite happy to see him leave. Really doubt this will happen, though.

[MENTION=34986]drewftw[/MENTION]: It was Heidi not Ed. Check out my earlier post with the VT

Regardless of who said what, I think they are both thinking the same thing. Basically, shock (and awe) that Mikkayla got saved.

They probably thought she was a lock.

Yes, [MENTION=34986]drewftw[/MENTION], but Ed is smart enough not to say that aloud.
[MENTION=35051]cry(TULLY)cry[/MENTION]: His response to her was neutral and true - you can't tell what the public is thinking and which HMs they like.

Yes, [MENTION=34986]drewftw[/MENTION], but Ed is smart enough not to say that aloud.

I think you are right on that. I was suprised that he would say something as blatantly "anti-viewers" as that lol Not suprised at all now that I know it's Heidi that came out with it.

They all must have died a little inside when Tim got that huge cheer from the crowd and Tully got boos - suck it cool kids.

Somehow Ed, Matt and Caleb all need to be up together so the odds are stronger one will actually go, this will only happen if the girls grow a brain and stop targetting each other though :(

I really want Ed and Caleb to be up for nominations to see if they have much of a fan base. My mind says they wouldn't have overwhelming save votes, but I guess I look at Matt last week.

I fail to see what Ed brings to the house.

Back