Skip to main content

Ed to Go next?

Personally, I can't imagine why anyone would pick up the phone to vote for Caleb. But ultimately your percentage is going to be contingent on your competition that week. A Mikkayla, Ed, Caleb, Tahan, Matt vote would be the most interesting in terms of sorting out the popularity of what I perceive as the non-favourites.

If Ed gets nominated, BB won't let him be evicted yet because he's part of the love triangle/quadrangle. They'll suddenly start giving him interesting tasks to do and show lots of footage of him so he'll get more votes.

nooooo ed don't go!! Anyone who thinks the situation between jade and ed is boring has rocks in their head...rocks i tells ya!!! It's the closest thing to the bold and the beautiful in real life that we're going to get....don't evict Ridge or Brooke....the show wouldn't be the same without them.

Ed was on a recruitment drive this morning talking to Matt, He's realizing that all Team Meathead's fringe players are being evicted. Looks like Matt & Ed are going to try recruit Drew this week.

nooooo ed don't go!! Anyone who thinks the situation between jade and ed is boring has rocks in their head...rocks i tells ya!!! It's the closest thing to the bold and the beautiful in real life that we're going to get....don't evict Ridge or Brooke....the show wouldn't be the same without them.

Don't want bold and beautiful... Rather secret life of us or time of our lives...

Oh God. We had such a nice thing going, you and I, Jo-Bot. You'd post. I'd laugh. Occassionally you may have tittered at one of my posts.
But you had to go and mention the Bold and the Beautiful.

Oh God. We had such a nice thing going, you and I, Jo-Bot. You'd post. I'd laugh. Occassionally you may have tittered at one of my posts.

i feel like i've just been dumped, i don't know what i did wrong.....i shall now mount you and tell you how uncomfortable you look...

i now understand that you've set the boundaries, but shall you ever want to titter again, i wont say no...i mean i wont try tittering with you, but i will always be up for it if you want to titter with me.

:)

Ed was on a recruitment drive this morning talking to Matt, He's realizing that all Team Meathead's fringe players are being evicted. Looks like Matt & Ed are going to try recruit Drew this week.

They will nominate Drew.

As they said they haven't gotten to know him.

It's the closest thing to the bold and the beautiful in real life that we're going to get.

What the HM's are sleeping with their sister/brother/aunt/uncle etc.

Well the acting is the same. Shit.

There's no point watching anymore, Ridge left!

i feel like i've just been dumped, i don't know what i did wrong.....i shall now mount you and tell you how uncomfortable you look...

i now understand that you've set the boundaries, but shall you ever want to titter again, i wont say no...i mean i wont try tittering with you, but i will always be up for it if you want to titter with me.

:)
Hahahahaha!!!

If we are drawing Bold and the Beautiful analogies, Ed is more like Thorne, he's there but no one cares.

There is not enough botox in Australia for any of the girls to even hold a candle to Taylor (because god forbid, she might melt!)

"Team Meathead" is a term developed by Tim to describe his competitors in the house, and it is no surprise that Tim's followers have picked it up and are running with it. Basically Tim has targeted Tully and more recently Ed as his competitors, Tully because she initially stood up to him, and Ed, because Ed is onto Tim's manipulative nature.

I admire Ed. He is very intelligent. He has identified Tim as a manipulative narcissist, and this is why Tim's supporters are now targeting Ed.

TIM actually identified Tim as a manipulative narcissist. Ed had nothing to do with that little brain wave.

Definition from Urban dictionary of a meathead:
Usually said in describing a male who frequents the gym obsessively and only is concerned with "getting big", and who possesses little or no other qualities or personality.

Sounds like Ed, Caleb and Matt to me

"Team Meathead" is a term developed by Tim to describe his competitors in the house, and it is no surprise that Tim's followers have picked it up and are running with it. Basically Tim has targeted Tully and more recently Ed as his competitors, Tully because she initially stood up to him, and Ed, because Ed is onto Tim's manipulative nature.

I admire Ed. He is very intelligent. He has identified Tim as a manipulative narcissist, and this is why Tim's supporters are now targeting Ed.

Didn't Tim call them the Jocks or something, Meathead has been a term to describe dumb muscle bound gym junkies forever. Look I've got nothing against Ed and he seems smart enough, but his tactic of flying under the radar, not rocking the boat makes for a very boring character on TV. There's more deserving winners then someone with just a pretty face. If he actually does something in there, I'll be all for him winning.

I dont like Ed as a housemate but I dont think he is going anywhere, his football buddies on the outside would save him. I dont follow football but I heard footballers get paid a whole lotta money.

To me Ed seems like the same as this years BBUK winner Sam who was absolutely the worst housemate to deserve it as he just slept and sulked he way to the end. To give you an idea of how boring this guy was the first evictee did more and was more memorable and Sam won due to being "nice" (if you hardly get featured on the daily show then you hardly get a bad edit) plus was partially deaf (sympathy vote too perhaps?). I feel Ed is the same for now but i do see potential for him to get more involved and speak out more.

Back