Skip to main content

Ed to Go next?

Maybe they should try talking to him about things other than meathead topics?

Perhaps they have but it hasn't been shown on the show. Hard to tell without dedicated 24/7 feeds. Maybe we'll see more in depth convos on tonight's (and upcoming) Late Night Feast.

[MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION]: Are you having a little chatmance fight? :( Let me go tell the others about it behind your back. #SorryNotSorry

"Team Meathead" is a term developed by Tim to describe his competitors in the house, and it is no surprise that Tim's followers have picked it up and are running with it. Basically Tim has targeted Tully and more recently Ed as his competitors, Tully because she initially stood up to him, and Ed, because Ed is onto Tim's manipulative nature.

I admire Ed. He is very intelligent. He has identified Tim as a manipulative narcissist, and this is why Tim's supporters are now targeting Ed.

Tim did not invent the term Meathead, he did not develop it as a way of sending subliminal messages.

If he is targeting Tully it's because she's a pain in the arse. Not just one arse, everyone's arse, hell my arse hurts just thinking about her.

wow ed is so smart being onto tim, i'm sure no one else noticed he is the class clown. And i think tim telling him he's a narcissist might have helped Ed just a little as well (they are both wrong though, tim is no narcissist)

Ed is liable to have some kind of aneurysm with the barely contained rage he's suppressing against Tim right now in order to maintain his charade as Mr Wonderful. He thought he had secured a victory running between HMs colluding and assembling voting blocks against him, but all his dreams are dead now - the massive crowd response to Tim on Eviction Night must have him rethinking his own holier-than-thou schtick.

Perhaps they have but it hasn't been shown on the show. Hard to tell without dedicated 24/7 feeds. Maybe we'll see more in depth convos on tonight's (and upcoming) Late Night Feast.

[MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION]: Are you having a little chatmance fight? :( Let me go tell the others about it behind your back. #SorryNotSorry

like OMG....stop blowing it out of proportion, it was fine before, you don't have to fix us, it's just not b&B i have a problem with...there's lots of problems i have with caspersmum...we were FIIIIIIINNNNNNE until you started typing behind our backs to everyone....#hashtag

:)

Tim did not invent the term Meathead, he did not develop it as a way of sending subliminal messages.

If he is targeting Tully it's because she's a pain in the arse. Not just one arse, everyone's arse, hell my arse hurts just thinking about her.

wow ed is so smart being onto tim, i'm sure no one else noticed he is the class clown. And i think tim telling him he's a narcissist might have helped Ed just a little as well (they are both wrong though, tim is no narcissist)

like OMG....stop blowing it out of proportion, it was fine before, you don't have to fix us, it's just not b&B i have a problem with...there's lots of problems i have with caspersmum...we were FIIIIIIINNNNNNE until you started typing behind our backs to everyone....#hashtag

Oh this is so awkward!! I'm sitting right there and Jo-Bot is going on and on about how she has a problem with everything I do!! I'm sitting right there!! awkward.com

they need an all up eviction so we can see where everybody is and perhaps get one who has never been up gone.

i feel like i've just been dumped, i don't know what i did wrong.....i shall now mount you and tell you how uncomfortable you look...

i now understand that you've set the boundaries, but shall you ever want to titter again, i wont say no...i mean i wont try tittering with you, but i will always be up for it if you want to titter with me.

I just laughed out loud. :D

[MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION]: I just want you be there for you both. *CRIES* Let's all go play games in the BY now.

Is this the place where the stoned people discuss the meatheads? May I join?

Ok Ed, that truth-or-dare kiss was an uber-fail. You don't pretend to be a cow and lick the girl's face. Not in public and not at this stage in the relationship. You know, just relax, roll with the flow and let the girl lead (especially in your case) and use your intuition - oh, you don't know what that is? I give up.

Besides, anyone who chooses the fishmonger's wife as a confidant suffers from a severe mental imbalance... meathead or not.:p

Yes, he's boring af. PLEASE. But I can't see many people nominating him :/
The only thing that's made me somewhat laugh, was him attempting to consume banana. Now that's pretty sad. Like..

[MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION]: I just want you be there for you both. *CRIES* Let's all go play games in the BY now.
Maybe we could, [MENTION=34982]DoubleSpeak[/MENTION], if you hadn't kicked THE BLOODY BALL OVER THE FENCE IN TWO MINUTES FLAT!!!

I prefer Ed to go before Tully. or a double with Ed and Caleb (who is really aggravating me lately).

Is it at all possible the footy poisonous scandal going on could have some effect???

Maybe footy type fans who would have picked up the phone are pissed and it will put them off???
And BB fans are pissed at the 9/footy for fucking up noms and our new long awaited show???

Any chance of the bad smell around footy effecting an ex footy players vote? Plus he's boring, and a liar.

I prefer Ed to go before Tully. or a double with Ed and Caleb (who is really aggravating me lately).

Dislike Tully immensely but her sulky tantys and sullen stomping off are highly entertaining so yes, would prefer the meatheads to go before her.

Back