Skip to main content

Drew Angry At Tim For Wanting Tully out!

He didn't SAY it! It was written all over his face!

He put his head down. You could not see his face. I was curious to see his reaction but he never seemed mad at all.

Drew knows Tim and does not get surprised by stuff he does.

Did you have a X-ray table cam to see his face

What I take from this post is that Tim just treated his "best mate" in the house like a pawn and he doesnt care who he hurts. He wants them ALL out obviously but then talks about them lovingly with rocks. he has rocks in his bloody head! Drew should be pissed off.

He is playing a game. Even though sir Ed doesn't understand, even though he allegedly played pro sports, it is okay to beat your friends in games and competitions. Real friends will not be bothered by it and will welcome it.

Drew has never been bothered by Tim playing the game because he knows it has nothing to do with their actual friendship.

It would be like not trying hard in a footy match because a guy on the other team was dating your twin brother.

he thought it was funny. I don't think he is that crazy over tully, lets remember she was the only available housemate for him to get attention from. It's easy to attract a guy when you are the only one sitting on his face and there is no other choice. His eyes will start wandering as soon as there are hot chicks trying to get his attention.

and if he had been the one to leave early i'm sure he would have moved on by now

SHE needs to seek help?

people with agendas will see what they want to see, and not what actually happened.

This. They replayed it on last night's episode and I was specifically looking to see if there was any anger there, I couldn't see it.

This. They replayed it on last night's episode and I was specifically looking to see if there was any anger there, I couldn't see it.
yeah I watched it again and he didnt appear upset...probably something he expected from Tim anyway..the public voted Tully out in the end...

He put his head down. You could not see his face. I was curious to see his reaction but he never seemed mad at all.

Drew knows Tim and does not get surprised by stuff he does.

Did you have a X-ray table cam to see his face

Yes, he did put his face down. But he did APPEAR surprised/pissed off when he put his hand up to his face & then took a drink. I'm not sure exactly the sequence (whether it was during Tim's/Drew's Trick, or after). I know I saw it. I just can't remember the exact moment. It seemed to me that he was shocked that Tim wanted Tully out. Just my perception. To ME he looked pissed. He may not have been. Like I said, just MY perception/opinion.

I saw the replay & they didn't show the part I am talking about. It was either during/after Tim's/Drew's Trick. He was smirking but also looked shocked/annoyed. He put his hand up to his mouth & then took a drink. I read it that he was trying to cover how pissed off he was. Like I said before, it is just MY opinion.

I don't think Drew is too worried about it...probably annoyed him a little but knew Tim didn't like Tully ...on the live feed updates he hasn't even mentioned anything to Tahan or Boogs about it and they often talk to him about Tully, or anything else he saw which may have upset him.

I saw the replay & they didn't show the part I am talking about. It was either during/after Tim's/Drew's Trick. He was smirking but also looked shocked/annoyed. He put his hand up to his mouth & then took a drink. I read it that he was trying to cover how pissed off he was. Like I said before, it is just MY opinion.

Herein lies the problem for some i believe, the way you titled the thread and stated your post reads as if it was fact. Clearly it wasn't fact especially after an admission from you that it's just your opinion and not fact. I think it's just a matter of wording and how it reads to others.

But Ed and Jade and even Mikkayla also all became a bit unhinged. So I think it is the environment. (Which I suspect I would have)

I reakon I would get a bit unhinged too in there. :p It's great watching from my loungeroom but I would never be able to cope living in BB House for 3 months, without my chocolate and other goodies. Being told to "Freeze" under a warm shower until the water runs cold. YIKES. And I can't live without my mobile phone and texting and the internet and my music, my favourite TV Shows. Being filmed 24/7 would be very hard to deal with. Hell, there's even cameras in the toilet cubicle and they have to wear microphones. Arrrrgh, no thanks, I could never go in as a Housemate but I'm glad others do. :D

I reakon I would get a bit unhinged too in there. :p It's great watching from my loungeroom but I would never be able to cope living in BB House for 3 months, without my chocolate and other goodies. Being told to "Freeze" under a warm shower until the water runs cold. YIKES. And I can't live without my mobile phone and texting and the internet and my music, my favourite TV Shows. Being filmed 24/7 would be very hard to deal with. Hell, there's even cameras in the toilet cubicle and they have to wear microphones. Arrrrgh, no thanks, I could never go in as a Housemate but I'm glad others do. :D

The whole cameras in the toilet thing puts me off. I don't even like using a public loo, lol. There is NO WAY I could go (if ya know what I mean) knowing people are watching me. I don't know how they do it. Would the cameras keep rolling? If not, then I wonder if the camera people turn away lol, or leave the room? Very odd.

Plus I would need to tell Big Brother that I need to bring my Cat with me. And I need to go shopping every Saturday and a well stocked fridge.

Last edited:
The whole cameras in the toilet thing puts me off. I don't even like using a public loo, lol. There is NO WAY I could go (if ya know what I mean) knowing people are watching me. I don't know how they do it. Would the cameras keep rolling? If not, then I wonder if the camera people turn away lol, or leave the room? Very odd.

I remember the night when Tahan was crying while using the toilet cubicle and was sitting on the toilet, (not using it) but still I was stunned that there was cameras in there. So you don't even have privacy in the toilet. :eek:

Plus I would need to tell Big Brother that I need to bring my Cat with me. And I need to go shopping every Saturday and a well stocked fridge.

LOL! Yes, I have two cats (my baby girls) and I couldn't stand leaving them. I don't think I could even leave them for a week, let alone 3 months.

Drew does not love Jade. Drew has already admitted he likes girls with drama and Tully fits that profile quite well. He's a sucker for women and likely used to them fawning all over him. I think Jade's rejection makes her more tempting. That's how I see it anyways...

Where and when did Drew say he was angry with Tim for wanting Tully out. Didn't Drew lower his head at the table and laugh when he found out.

Drew is NOT inlove with Tully. He may have got a bit lost with the attention she was putting on him when she was in the house. Truth is, Drew loves Jade - Jade loves Ed & Ed loves Ed.

I think it was when they showed Tim's Trick or Treat video. Drew looked stunned/angry/hurt. And I thought - what goes around, comes around. Drew is always talking about the Jade/Ed showmance, etc. Well he will soon find out that the other HM'S didn't think much of his so-called 'relationship' with Psycho Tully. He got a taste of his own medicine, and he didn't like it one bit.

drew talking about it?........ and about a million BB fans.......hahahaha...lame :confused:

Back