Skip to main content

Drew Angry At Tim For Wanting Tully out!

spygirl99

I LOVEDDDDDDDDD how Drew reacted to Tim saying he wanted Tully out, and that's why he saved Jade. Drew was PISSED OFF big time. The look on his face was priceless.

Drew can dish it but he can't take it. He has the cheek to slag off Jade/Ed, but he got involved with a cheater. Drew & Tully's 'relationship' was a mess lol! Tully had him by the short & curlies. Their relationship was drama, drama, drama. All tears, fights and insanity (Tully). Tully is a nut-job.

Wow! I missed that! Damn!

It was priceless. They showed Tim saying he wanted Tully to be evicted, so that was another reason why he chose to save Jade. Prior to this Drew had that big sheepish grin on his face. But when he heard what Tim said he dropped the grin, and covered his mouth with his hand, and then took a drink. He was fuming!!! It was priceless.

Where and when did Drew say he was angry with Tim for wanting Tully out. Didn't Drew lower his head at the table and laugh when he found out.

Drew is NOT inlove with Tully. He may have got a bit lost with the attention she was putting on him when she was in the house. Truth is, Drew loves Jade - Jade loves Ed & Ed loves Ed.

SO did I!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMMIT!

I think it was when they showed Tim's Trick or Treat video. Drew looked stunned/angry/hurt. And I thought - what goes around, comes around. Drew is always talking about the Jade/Ed showmance, etc. Well he will soon find out that the other HM'S didn't think much of his so-called 'relationship' with Psycho Tully. He got a taste of his own medicine, and he didn't like it one bit.

I LOVEDDDDDDDDD how Drew reacted to Tim saying he wanted Tully out, and that's why he saved Jade. Drew was PISSED OFF big time. The look on his face was priceless.

Drew can dish it but he can't take it. He has the cheek to slag off Jade/Ed, but he got involved with a cheater. Drew & Tully's 'relationship' was a mess lol! Tully had him by the short & curlies. Their relationship was drama, drama, drama. All tears, fights and insanity (Tully). Tully is a nut-job.

tumblr_mlijp5d9jo1s8cnzco4_400.gif

[MENTION=34803]spygirl99[/MENTION] [MENTION=36030]natalia[/MENTION] Teach me for having "o n e" wine with dinner...
[MENTION=34803]spygirl99[/MENTION] thanks for the rundown X

[MENTION=30760]MADONNA[/MENTION] LOL! X

Where and when did Drew say he was angry with Tim for wanting Tully out. Didn't Drew lower his head at the table and laugh when he found out.

Drew is NOT inlove with Tully. He may have got a bit lost with the attention she was putting on him when she was in the house. Truth is, Drew loves Jade - Jade loves Ed & Ed loves Ed.

He didn't SAY it! It was written all over his face!

Oh well I thought he'd be pleased that tim wanted her out. I even reckon that actually helped drew, not only competition, reputation and health wise but MENTALLY, she sucked the brain cells out of him.

That girl...was a nasty piece of work.
Drew's lifespan probably increased by 100% when she left...
He should probably kiss tims feet for this.

Oh well I thought he'd be pleased that tim wanted her out. I even reckon that actually helped drew, not only competition, reputation and health wise but MENTALLY, she sucked the brain cells out of him.

That girl...was a nasty piece of work.
Drew's lifespan probably increased by 100% when she left...
He should probably kiss tims feet for this.

She was scary. I honestly think she was unhinged. Drew deserves her though, he has been so nasty to Jade (and bagging her relationship with Ed), and yet he hooked up wth that batshit crazy, fruitloop. He is such a hypocrite. I hope he & Tully drive each other nuts lol.

I actually didn't see him being angry. He never mentioned it. He may have been a bit hurt, but seems to have gotten over it. I think the Ed nominating jade thing overpowers what everyone else said.

He put his head down and held it there for a fair while.
It looked like he was restraining to show how pissed he was.

Yep! Exactly but like everyone has said, I missed it as well! LOL!

Don't know what u were watching but he didn't look pissed at all. Tim has spoken before to Drew about not saving Tully. No big surprise there.

Don't know what u were watching but he didn't look pissed at all. Tim has spoken before to Drew about not saving Tully. No big surprise there.

Yes, I've seen Tim talking to Drew about this - many weeks ago.

Back