Skip to main content

Drew Angry At Tim For Wanting Tully out!

She was scary. I honestly think she was unhinged. Drew deserves her though, he has been so nasty to Jade (and bagging her relationship with Ed), and yet he hooked up wth that batshit crazy, fruitloop. He is such a hypocrite. I hope he & Tully drive each other nuts lol.

But Ed and Jade and even Mikkayla also all became a bit unhinged. So I think it is the environment. As well as having a predisposition to unhingedness. (Which I suspect I would have)

Eta: plus to a lesser degree maybe, Justynn and Nathan. Remarkably not Ben or Tim. That you can tell. But maybe that's bc they are nuts anyway.

Oh, what do I know...!

Drew expected this, so did Tully. They knew that Tim had been trying to get Tully out.

Remember the week Tully got really mad with Tim for saving Mik and putting himself up against Tully. Drew told BigBrother he believed Tim was being manipulative and sacrificing Tully by making conflict during the week, like he did Jazz. Like Jade said, who puts themselves up unless they feel they are not going home. Tully was actually pretty smart cos she didn't let her emotions of being upset from what Tim was trying to do, to try to drive a wedge between Drew and Tim. She instead encouraged Drew to keep Tim close and play him at his own game, she knew he was a key player who was actively manipulating to get rid of people and the best chance you have is to be close with him.

I just re-watched that part and Drew was actually giggling when he saw that part so I really doubt he was upset. Drew knew that Tim didn't like Tully and that he was isolating himself from the group. It's nothing new to Drew - that's why Tim's trick package was so not revealing, because all the housemates knew everything already!

You know what? Drew should thank Tim a hundred times for not saving Tully. He became very unpopular when he was with her and why he is back being one of the people's favourite is beyond me. He is a nasty peace of work and he deserves Tully. Let him enjoy her when he comes out.

angry-gif.gif

You know what? Drew should thank Tim a hundred times for not saving Tully. He became very unpopular when he was with her and why he is back being one of the people's favourite is beyond me. He is a nasty peace of work and he deserves Tully. Let him enjoy her when he comes out.

angry-gif.gif

Amen!

What I take from this post is that Tim just treated his "best mate" in the house like a pawn and he doesnt care who he hurts. He wants them ALL out obviously but then talks about them lovingly with rocks. he has rocks in his bloody head! Drew should be pissed off.

You are imagining this whole thing. I think Drew was surprised but he never mentioned a word about it to Tim or anyone else. If he was upset he would have mentioned it.

I'm not sure what is leading you to see things with such anger and hate. The vehemence is way over the top, in my opinion.

Luckily for you, you will only have a few more days to enjoy the gorgeous Drew on your tv.

Though maybe some will happily stalk Tully and not let them get on with their lives. I'm not sure why that is.

I honestly wish all the housemates well. They are all good people.

You are imagining this whole thing. I think Drew was surprised but he never mentioned a word about it to Tim or anyone else. If he was upset he would have mentioned it.

I'm not sure what is leading you to see things with such anger and hate. The vehemence is way over the top, in my opinion.

Luckily for you, you will only have a few more days to enjoy the gorgeous Drew on your tv.

Though maybe some will happily stalk Tully and not let them get on with their lives. I'm not sure why that is.

I honestly wish all the housemates well. They are all good people.

Tully will be the stalker. Stalking drew after he drops her like a hot rock!

Where and when did Drew say he was angry with Tim for wanting Tully out. Didn't Drew lower his head at the table and laugh when he found out.

Drew is NOT inlove with Tully. He may have got a bit lost with the attention she was putting on him when she was in the house. Truth is, Drew loves Jade - Jade loves Ed & Ed loves Ed.

So true!

I just re-watched that part and Drew was actually giggling when he saw that part so I really doubt he was upset. Drew knew that Tim didn't like Tully and that he was isolating himself from the group. It's nothing new to Drew - that's why Tim's trick package was so not revealing, because all the housemates knew everything already!

Yep. Came to say the same thing, but looks like a lot of people beat me to it. He wasn't pissed, he was laughing. With all the different interpretations, sometimes I wonder if we're all really watching the same show.

Nah, I think Tim and Drew have a shared understanding of their friendship, the game and related expectations and boundaries. Bit of a "It's gentleman's game" kind of attitude. He'll be fine.

Oh so you can read faces now LOL Drew had his face lowered laughing. How is that being furious. ATM in the LF Drew is having fun hanging out with Tim.

Exactly. The camera was too far away to even read his facial expression properly anyway. All I seen was him having a bit of a laugh at it.

Let's be honest here..We ALL WANTED TULLY OUT!! omg what a righteous head fuck she was. dear oh dear.

Let's be honest here..We ALL WANTED TULLY OUT!! omg what a righteous head fuck she was. dear oh dear.

I didn't want her out. Maybe understand that Tully does have supporters. Drew certainly didn't want her out because he thought it might be the end of their relationship.

wouldnt surprise if he was a bit upset cause he was in luurv with Tully
but i also dont think he'd care too much because he understands the nature of the game

I didn't want her out. Maybe understand that Tully does have supporters. Drew certainly didn't want her out because he thought it might be the end of their relationship.

Tully has fuck all supporters lol clearly why most of us voted her out!! She is nothing more than a manipulative mind fuck who is BUTT ugly inside and out. She needs to seek serious professional help.

He was laughing I thought. Tim (and the public) getting rid of Tully was the best thing that could have happened to Drew. I can guarantee Drew wouldn't still be there if Tully had have stayed any longer.

he thought it was funny. I don't think he is that crazy over tully, lets remember she was the only available housemate for him to get attention from. It's easy to attract a guy when you are the only one sitting on his face and there is no other choice. His eyes will start wandering as soon as there are hot chicks trying to get his attention.

and if he had been the one to leave early i'm sure he would have moved on by now

Oh well I thought he'd be pleased that tim wanted her out. I even reckon that actually helped drew, not only competition, reputation and health wise but MENTALLY, she sucked the brain cells out of him.

That girl...was a nasty piece of work.
Drew's lifespan probably increased by 100% when she left...
He should probably kiss tims feet for this.

Totally agree! She was another code 4 clinger.

Back