Skip to main content

Dreamworld Staff Think BB11 Will Happen

I think this season has been a far improvement from 2012. The Housemates are by far the most interesting bunch we have had for a while regardless of how much you like or hate them. This year, people are much more honest..we have had a lot more heated discussions and confrontations which i can't remember seeing at all in 2012 besides that Layla/Angie spat. There are only 2 real down falls for me that if changed, I think would make a huge difference.

1. Lock in the schedules and Twists/tasks from Day 1 so it's not all jumbled and seem like it's being organized the day before.
2. Make the Weekly Shopping Tasks and Event. I don't like comparing the two but BBUK do weekly tasks so well and they really carry it out for days unlike Our ones...Car Wash and Cricket? I just can't imagine that being a popular idea when all the BB producers meet up.

I think this season has been a far improvement from 2012. The Housemates are by far the most interesting bunch we have had for a while regardless of how much you like or hate them. This year, people are much more honest..we have had a lot more heated discussions and confrontations which i can't remember seeing at all in 2012 besides that Layla/Angie spat. There are only 2 real down falls for me that if changed, I think would make a huge difference.

1. Lock in the schedules and Twists/tasks from Day 1 so it's not all jumbled and seem like it's being organized the day before.
2. Make the Weekly Shopping Tasks and Event. I don't like comparing the two but BBUK do weekly tasks so well and they really carry it out for days unlike Our ones...Car Wash and Cricket? I just can't imagine that being a popular idea when all the BB producers meet up.

I agree with you, I just wish channel nine had been more stable about the episodes this year, it sends me mad. And a Saturday or Sunday show wouldn't hurt.

Back