Skip to main content

Dreamworld Staff Think BB11 Will Happen

wouldn't be surprised if they did a celeb version next year. The AFL footy show had a huge response from their fans about their scaled down version and channel 9 would surely look at that as well as the figures that Dancing with the stars would pull in. Plus some of the names Channel 9 has on contract would work amazingly. I think we were lucky to get two seasons out of regular Big Brother and wouldn't at all be surprised if the show follows the same path as The Apprentice took on channel 9

I think everybody here (those who hope for a return or even more preposterously an Improvement) is clawing at straws.
I'm finding it so bad, that I can honestly say that on a Tuesday night for example, the best part of BB is "Big School" - and that is by no means the best of British comedy.

Bad times, the end is nigh :mad:

Got so excited when I watched Mikkaylas interview and saw the question "What advice would you give to next years housemates" or something like that :D

Gives me definite hope that it's coming back next year, I'm in love with this season.

if it does return I really hope they listen more to the fans, especially the desire to get late night back.

This year sucked.

I hope there will be another BB next year. Still want Sonia though.

Oh, hopefully they bring it back earlier, like back in the day when it started from the end of April to July.

Last time it was 'completely revamped' (8th series) was by FAR the worst series ever...the whole thing was fucking stupid and didn't even feel like Big Brother at all.

I meant turn it into something entirely different from Big Brother. I don't know how Dreamworld is set up, but contractors could be looking at the house to turn it into ... say a haunted house. Or turn it into some sort of place for people to stay etc. I simply meant that just because contractors are looking at the house doesn't mean they're going to do something for Big Brother.

I meant turn it into something entirely different from Big Brother. I don't know how Dreamworld is set up, but contractors could be looking at the house to turn it into ... say a haunted house. Or turn it into some sort of place for people to stay etc. I simply meant that just because contractors are looking at the house doesn't mean they're going to do something for Big Brother.

Oh ok sorry. Yeah the house is about a 15min walk or so from the rest of Dreamworld, so you never know. I remember back in the day they used to hire the house out for corporate parties and (correct me if I'm wrong on this) sleepovers.

I really enjoyed this season. Good casting, good house design, enjoying hour long daily shows, and for the first time enjoying nominations (never really liked them when they were on Ten). My biggest problem is probably with Nine's marketing and the editing. If it comes back next year, no more Michael/Bradley/Tim/Ben centric promos - their oversaturation is tiring and even does a disservice to them as potential winners. And no more manufactured daily shows (Ben's birthday was the series' lowest point. Lower than all of BB08 combined).

And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD make use of GO! or GEM. You have 2 whole channels you can run extended footage on without any drawbacks. The content creates itself, so there's no reason why we can't get a slim half hour show on Saturdays/Sundays at 5 o'clock to fill us in the meantime.

I think it'll be back next year but I do think next year BB needs to step it up if 9 wants to keep this show on board.

We NEED definitive time slots, stop swapping and changing the times around!

LNF is a necessity. TBH it was one of my fav parts of this season, I didn't mind that it was planned for one night only instead of compiling all the naughty bits of the week into one night like Uncut or AO. The show was fun to watch and we saw sides of housemates I didn't know existed.

Use of the digital channels? I would like a 2 hour block of streaming after evictions at least once a week. I know it's repetitive to ask and beg for it but I believe it's necessary, after all it is a reality show.

No favouritism for housemates too. It's so evident this year that Ben was the golden child, it didn't feel right as a viewer to see such favouritism on BB.

If they do bring it back make it at a later timeslot and more geared towards adults, not necessarily smutty but just more adult, allow swearing and just let the housemates be as natural as possible thats when the show is at its best rather than a million gimmicks a minute.

I hope it comes back. I read today that the Monday ratings haven't been good for 2 weeks. I hope the rest of the days are enough to pick up the slack.

Back