Skip to main content

Drama Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
I don't think it is fair other threads are being bought down with the bickering because Witty has been banned from the OT Thread. Please take your bickering here and stop killing other threads. Report away, but keep your drama here

That's because she is the pervert and you are her patsy enabler. You are just as bad as her for inventing spurious ways to find her intentions innocent.

Not so. Trala explained what she meant, you seemed to take offence on my behalf despite me also explaining this was unecessary, there isn't much more to say beyond this being a miscommunication (If I'm being kind) and to move on.

If you must feel offended over what you deem to be perverted posts then so be it, but please move on from that specific post.

drama-gif.gif

My Perth Pool was like this, everyday and yes - I so miss getting up each morning and scooping those leaves out!
In Winter days, I could not be fucked and left the eco system to itself. We bred frogs in Winter. It was a amazing. Tadpoles in abundance, They had till the end of Sept/Early Oct to grow up and hop away, before a major pool clean.

Those were happy days :)
Used their legs for spells, more like.

bleachy_dude: "Oh btw - I turned 1 billion seconds old about half hour ago :jawdrop:"

That's a lot of virginity candles. Lucky second billion, bleachy!

Not so. Trala explained what she meant, you seemed to take offence on my behalf despite me also explaining this was unecessary, there isn't much more to say beyond this being a miscommunication (If I'm being kind) and to move on.

If you must feel offended over what you deem to be perverted posts then so be it, but please move on from that specific post.
You say that like he can move on. Fixations don't work like that.

Imagine today's visit with his psychologist!

Shrink: so how are you today Witty?

Witty: I am great, I DEFY you to prove different! I DEFY YOU!!!!!!

Shrink: that is actually good to hear. So what having you been doing with yourself? What is a usual day in the life of Witty?

Witty: Well yesterday I discovered that a person online said the word "genitalia" a lot, and I mean A LOT! She said it when talking about whether an unborn baby would be a boy or a girl, she said it about sexy things, disgusting things! Things people do when they are nude. She said it A LOT!!! So I spent the day and most of the night searching and quoting ALL of her evil disgusting sex-genital ridden posts.

Shrink: so why do you think you felt inclined to spend your whole day doing that?

Witty: because genitals are bad, bad, BAD, BAD!!!!

Shrink: Witty, please, please stop hitting your genitals. It is okay. Visualise a waterfall, your waterfall, your special place where there are no genitals, except for the wild life's genitals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back