Skip to main content

Does David respect women?

how many guys ppl have pashed.... I sooo very much don't respect men then! im down for limbo if you don't mind being number 4372?

David can't get a break. The other week he was a virgin and now he's man-whore. Who cares if he's slept with that many women. It's none of our business or going to affect anyone.

And for everyone saying he's slut shaming Skye etc. My brothers and all my guy friends have always said to me there's a huge difference in a girl you'll have 'fun' with and a girl you'll take home to mum.

Last edited:
David can't get a break. The other week he was a virgin and now he's man-whore. Who cares if he's slept with that many women. It's none of our business or going to affect anyone.

And for everyone saying he's slut shaming Skye etc. My brothers and all my guy friends have always said to me there's a huge difference in a girl you'll have 'fun' with and a girl you'll take home to mum.
Does that mean the girl you take home to mum can't have a 'fun' past to equally match their long term partner as well?
Or do those guys expect to fuck around when they're young and then settle down with someone who doesn't have a past to match?
I'm just curious because I find quite a few men struggle if they know their partner is significantly more sexually experienced.

Does that mean the girl you take home to mum can't have a 'fun' past to equally match their long term partner as well?
Or do those guys expect to fuck around when they're young and then settle down with someone who doesn't have a past to match?
I'm just curious because I find quite a few men struggle if they know their partner is significantly more sexually experienced.
Well, no. From my own experience, listening to my friends, speaking to my brothers and my guy friends we all seem to agree if a girl goes home with a guy the first night they meet, it isn't going to turn into anything serious.

I wouldn't care if my partner had numerous sexual partners in the past. As long as I knew he was ready to commit.

But there seems to be huge double-standards. One of my close friends, she's slept with over 60 guys. Where she lives everyone knows everyone and now no guy takes her seriously. But if a guy had done the same it would be some achievement.

He may have been a crappy housemate, but I don't think that gender was an issue.

He's a pig for being rude and condescending to people. Just because they happen to be women doesn't mean he's sexist? :shifty::stop:

He may have been a crappy housemate, but I don't think that gender was an issue.

He's a pig for being rude and condescending to people. Just because they happen to be women doesn't mean he's sexist? :shifty::stop:
I agree with your choice of emoticons attached to your final sentence :) But just as I'm planning to sleep I see the words "pig" and "condescending", don't rile me up haha ;) I'm bored, and may react ;)

Back