Skip to main content

Doctor Who

I've avoided spoilers for those who won't watch it until Sunday.
Apart from SPOILER : it's good.

I'm not a huge fan of the stompy Cybermen but I think they are being used very effectively this time.

I wouldn't be surprised if all three of the fam leave or die. Two seasons is usually enough for a companion unless they prove extraordinarily popular.

I wouldn't be surprised if all three of the fam leave or die. Two seasons is usually enough for a companion unless they prove extraordinarily popular.

This tension with the companions not being let in to the Doctor's secrets has to be building to something doesn't it?

Was Yas' conversation about her frustration with the Doctor?

Dumping the companions at this point (without any of them having completed any kind of story arc) would seem like the powers admitting they got the characters wrong.

This tension with the companions not being let in to the Doctor's secrets has to be building to something doesn't it?

Was Yas' conversation about her frustration with the Doctor?

Dumping the companions at this point (without any of them having completed any kind of story arc) would seem like the powers admitting they got the characters wrong.

Which they rarely do, except with the teletubby Daleks.

After reading the Wikipedia entry for the doctor who finale this season I don't have to watch it to know that season nine was way better.

You really need to see something to make up your own mind. Fandom and reviews are pretty evenly split over whether the finale was great or terrible, there is no right or wrong answer.

Back