Skip to main content

Doctor Who

To get everyone in a festive mood,
You can always rely upon an Ood
image.php

Haha love the use of the communication balls.........

I never knew what Donna meant when she called it a persil ball then I saw what she meant lol. Persil was a laundry thing sold in a round ball.

Hi everyone! :)

I was just wondering if someone here would be able to tell me a little about Doctor Who and where I can watch it?

I'm into sci-fi so I might like it, I'm just looking for a bit on an insight first.

Reactions: kxk
Hi @SepiaBird
If you like sci fi you'd definitely like Doctor Who, it's sci fi combined with real drama with a heart, brain and humour.
As for where to watch it... the latest series just finished so I'm not sure, someone else might be able to fill you in on any repeats on ABC or Foxtel or how to access it online.

I'd love to see more Torchwood, or at least a return appearance for Captain Jack and Gwen Cooper in Doctor Who. Sadly I don't think it's too likely, as they are (the brilliant) Russell T Davies creations, and The Moff likes to reuse his own..

...that is so true... I think that The Moff considers the show to be his own private Whoniverse and that anything that Russell T Davies created The Moff wants to change no matter what... regardless of whatever the fans wanted...

Just to go back a couple of pages - worth bearing in mind that Jack was introduced in episodes written by Moffat! So technically he's a Moff creation.

I want to see him brought back more than anything, even just as a one-off appearance. Would love to see the chemistry between Barrowman and Capaldi.

Back