Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Is that the old one where DT & JB do the Doc Who theme? That one is on utube - lots of good Doc Who & Capt Jack on utube.

Hey maybe they can have Tom Cruise on the TARDIS till he annoys the
Doctor so much he sends his character out the door into a black hole :)

Tom Cruise knows all about aliens, it'll be a real home coming for him, that much is "clear" ;)

Now, need an appropriate smiley gif - one with two fingers down throat and lots of vomit...

It's communal peeing. Look, no hands!

OT VIII's are supposed to be able to levitate. Just ask Xenu.

Very good CS.
But one last question about 'Top Gun'... How does he get his teeth so white?

33.jpg

Scientology secrets. I predict is due to alien technology...

That's why we have Torchwood. If Jack and co were doing their job properly they'd have harnessed all this technology and more for the good of humankind.

Hmmmm... Assimilated by whom , I wonder.

In the Stargate universe it would most likely be the 'Goa`uld'.
Star Trek universe would suggest the 'Borg'

Who assimilates in Dr Who universe?.... Cybermen perhaps?

Or the dreaded Sea Devils?

77.jpg

777.jpg

Q.2 ; Are Sea Devil's DNA related to our "Sea Monkeys" we have here, on Earth ?

kissmefool.jpg

console20room-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh good lord, Star Trek humour making it's way into this thread and I am sadly understanding it. Damn you Sanchez!!!

Don't get the Star Trek stuff, I hate Star Trek - except the original funny dorky old series.
Love kooky william Shatner, he's fantastic in Boston Legal. To have Shatner pop up in doc Who could be very amusing.

William Shatner in Doctor Who would be frakking brill..........

He could utter a line like this....

"This ship is no Enterprise" when he enters the TARDIS

We could always return to a more low budget alien in DW - aliens who look exactly human. Except they have weird hair or no hair.

Easily explained away - exploration vessel from Earth somehow met a worm hole / space warp / time rift and ended up on a planet where they bred and became what they are today.

Simple plot device such as they follow a home-grown weird religion / inbred mutants / require fresh human plasma to fight off a disease / plan to hijack the first ship to visit their planet / need to make an offering to the local volcano / etc.

Voila! A low budget storyline set in today's DW with the production qualities of today.

Back