Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Between DW and SJA the Slitheen have been used enough.

But yeah, the way Rose left was done perfectly, bringing her back will completely negate that, or they'll take the easy way out and have time reversed once again so it never happened.

I just feel things aren't moving forward enough. Yes, I realise that they keep using villians from the old DW series, but they were mostly recurring characters anyway, but once a assistant leaves they're never suppose to be seen again.

Unless there's a Doctor crossover in which case Billie Piper had better be attached to Christopher Eccelston.

Just watching the news this morning saw some footage of Tony Abbott
walking out of Parliament house with a young lady next to him and for
a few brief seconds it reminded me of "Mr. Saxon" aka The Master.... :)

While we're at it, let's bring back Adric :)

I'd love to see some *new* reoccuring villians too.

I hope when he meets Rose again, it is somehow a Rose from before they said goodbye. I am mad at the whole Rose Tyler thing. She was a good assistant while she lasted but she left and we've got Martha and Donna so why do we need her? We can't move forward if we keep looking back...

Agreed, it shouldn't be TOO continuity-heavy.
JNT was always criticised for that, but even he drew the line at the return of old companions (apart from the staged exit of Tegan with the full intention of bringing her back next episode).

Jack keeps coming back - thankfully:)
And woohoo I love rose coming back, for goodness sakes Doc Who isn't meant to make sense he flies in a phone box warping all sense of reality it's meant to be fun and nuts - stop being all serious.
Anyway, I would guess this is the exit for DT, he will reunite with his love Rose have a little adventure and they will bugger off. And who will be new who, hmmm.

Jack keeps coming back - thankfully:)
And woohoo I love rose coming back, for goodness sakes Doc Who isn't meant to make sense he flies in a phone box warping all sense of reality it's meant to be fun and nuts - stop being all serious.
Anyway, I would guess this is the exit for DT, he will reunite with his love Rose have a little adventure and they will bugger off. And who will be new who, hmmm.

Will they ride off into the sunset and have lots of little baby timelords :D

Hmmmmm... If the Doctor and Rose got married and had a baby together , would the baby be a Time Lord ?

ddddd.png

ksmn1282l.jpg

Tom Cruise set to star in episode of Doctor Who:eek::eek::eek:

November 27, 2007 12:00am

0,,5773379,00.jpg

Tom Cruise is set to star in an episode of hit British TV show Doctor Who, and BBC bosses are also hoping to entice Bradd Pitt and Madonna into the famous tardis.

The Lions for Lambs actor is among a host of top US stars, including Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Madonna, who the BBC are hoping to get on board for three blockbuster instalments of the British sci-fi series to be filmed next year.

An insider told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "BBC producers know they can't pay these stars what they are used to, but what they can offer is an exciting role in a real cutting-edge show. And the big stars love that kind of kudos."

Doctor Who already has a track record of attracting top stars for cameos.

This year's Christmas special, Voyage of the Damned, will see Kylie Minogue play a waitress at the 1912 launch party for the famously doomed ocean liner the Titanic, which sank after hitting an iceberg on its maiden voyage.

The three Doctor Who specials will be shot in 2008, but will not hit screens until 2009.

The three episodes are rumoured to be the final time actor David Tennant will play the time-travelling Doctor.

It is also believed 25-year-old actress Billie Piper - who quit the show in 2006 to pursue other projects - will return to play his sexy sidekick Rose Tyler.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22828748-5006022,00.html

I find this, from the Doctor Who News Page, more reassuring.

Media worldwide, even through Thaindian news, have reported that Tom Cruise will star in Doctor Who. Um. No, he won't! The BBC are planning to approach A list stars but nothing has been confirmed past that.

Who has more class than to even think of that wanker dwarf, remember Russel T is gay and Tommie is rather anti gay (even if it is a front). No matter RTd wouldn't go near scientologist wankers. He's more likely to go after cool people like Ricki Gervaise Orlando Bloom, cool pommie actors. And if they stooped to Americans it would be quirky cool ones like Johnny Depp.
The only thing Crusie would be good for would be as a mini me for Capt Jack - who is much better looking and normal sized.

Lots of home grown talent in the UK, too numerous to mention. But Johnny Depp has real skills as an actor and I could see him genuinely fitting into an alien role. Good call kxk!

Reminded Me Of Blink

Found this in the kitchen and it reminded me of Blink.......

It's a candle holder

statues01.jpg

statues02.jpg

Last edited:
Tom Cruise knows all about aliens, it'll be a real home coming for him, that much is "clear" ;)

Now, need an appropriate smiley gif - one with two fingers down throat and lots of vomit...

I wonder what they are all doing around that pot?:)

It's communal peeing. Look, no hands!

Hey, is Tom Cruise standing on tippy toes in Medusa's pic ?

OT VIII's are supposed to be able to levitate. Just ask Xenu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back