Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Oooo happy Birthday @Meglos

Did anyone know Capt Jack is, HERE, in melbourne running amok and doing ComiCon
Far out - might have to stalk him
13406863_1197776223566131_6374394982230878905_n.jpg

Where is this hotel?

Check out his facebook, he has been hanging out at the markets and other spots....lets play a game, of lets find Cpt Jack, and hopefully the Project will guest him.

Oooo happy Birthday @Meglos

Did anyone know Capt Jack is, HERE, in melbourne running amok and doing ComiCon
Far out - might have to stalk him
13406863_1197776223566131_6374394982230878905_n.jpg

Where is this hotel?

Check out his facebook, he has been hanging out at the markets and other spots....lets play a game, of lets find Cpt Jack, and hopefully the Project will guest him.

...I so envy you Melburnians!... track him down and report... you are all on a mission to get a photo... go!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I'm thinking that could be one of the Crown Hotels, he is someone it would be fun and legal to stalk - in a nice polite way.
I used to be a champ at this as a teen, let's see if i can sneaky slueth - first I better find where comicon is

Brit movies on demand for queen's birthday

In the Loop

MA15+
UK, 2010
Director: Armando Iannucci
Starring: Peter Capaldi, James Gandolfini, Tom Hollander
What's it about?
This spin-off from the BBC political comedy The Thick of It, was directed by Armando Iannucci, who went on to work on the acclaimed US show Veep. It stars Peter Capaldi as the PM's Director of Communications, who desperately tries to fix the disaster provoked by a series of ill-advised comments by a hapless junior minister regarding the likelihood of an English-American alliance going to war in the Middle East. This political farce, replete with delectable colourful expletives, was nominated for an Oscar in 2010 for Best Adapted Screenplay.

in-the-loop_704_1.jpg

Sounds like Matt Lucas will be joining Doctor Who in a recurring role - hopefully that means we'll see more River too!!

Article:
Matt Lucas to join Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie for Doctor Who series 10

Matt Lucas to join Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie for Doctor Who series 10
Tuesday 14 June 2016, 09:30

The Doctor Who Team

p03y8yvz.jpg

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! The bumbling duffel-coated Nardole, is back!

Following his hilarious appearance in The Husbands of River Song, Matt Lucas returns to Doctor Who from the opening episode of series 10 which starts filming next week in Cardiff (Monday 20 June).

Commenting on his return to Doctor Who, Matt Lucas, said:

“I’m chuffed to bits that Nardole is returning to the TARDIS for some more adventures. I loved acting with Peter and I’m excited to work with Pearl.”

Bringing her energy and zest to the show, Pearl Mackie embarks on her first week of filming as she takes up the role of the Doctor’s companion. In her first major television role following her West End appearance in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time, she’ll be bursting on to screens in the opening episode.

Steven Moffat, lead writer and Executive Producer, added:

“Delighted and slightly amazed to be welcoming Matt Lucas back on to the TARDIS - and this time it’s not just for Christmas, he’s sticking around. One of the greatest comedy talents on planet Earth is being unleashed on all of time and space.”

Stephanie Hyam will play a guest cast role in the new series and is recognised for her performance as Lily Clarke in Jekyll & Hyde. She’s also appeared in Peaky Blinders, Murdered by My Boyfriend, and Sherlock.

The opening episode of series 10 is written by Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat,executive produced by Brian Minchin, produced by Peter Bennett and directed by Lawrence Gough. The second episode in the new series has been crafted by award winning screenwriter Frank Cottrell-Boyce.

Block 2 writers are Sarah Dollard (writer of acclaimed episode Face the Raven) and Mike Bartlett (multi award winning Doctor Foster).

Doctor Who is a BBC Cymru Wales produced drama for BBC One. It will return in December 2016 with a Christmas Special, followed by the new series in 2017.

Strange decision to bring Nardole back as a semi-companion. I liked him, but he did seem like a one-off character. I have no idea where this will go.

...I so love the sound of what is coming inumeenu... Matt Lucas sounds like he could possibly be a part time companion perhaps?... it just sounds so bloody fantastic!... thanks for posting this inumeenu... cheers.

Strange decision to bring Nardole back as a semi-companion. I liked him, but he did seem like a one-off character. I have no idea where this will go.

...me neither Meglos but the fact that Matt Lucas is in it for a while makes me as happy as hell but as you say... he did seem like a one-off character... interesting times ahead methinks!... cheers.

...me neither Meglos but the fact that Matt Lucas is in it for a while makes me as happy as hell but as you say... he did seem like a one-off character... interesting times ahead methinks!... cheers.

I wonder if he will be there to provide the comic foil to Capaldi's serious Doctor. I can't for a moment imagine the series will go for all-out comedy, but dark stories with a dark Doctor and a bit of light relief could work perfectly.

I wonder if he will be there to provide the comic foil to Capaldi's serious Doctor. I can't for a moment imagine the series will go for all-out comedy, but dark stories with a dark Doctor and a bit of light relief could work perfectly.

...that's a very good point that you have there Meglos... it sounds quite feasible now... great pick-up my friend... cheers.

...that's a very good point that you have there Meglos... it sounds quite feasible now... great pick-up my friend... cheers.

I think he was way under utilised in the Christmas special, so great to see he's coming back. Such a fantastic talent!!

Matt Smith apparently "wishes he hadn't left" Doctor Who, according to Steven Moffat: Do you want to see him one more time?
Poll = 81% in favour

Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat has said that Matt Smith apparently regrets handing over the key to the TARDIS.

The Mirror reports that Moffat admitted Smith's decision to leave was a "tough time", and he was disappointed that he "couldn't get him to stay" on the BBC One show.

However, the showrunner hasn't given up hope that Smith will don that bow tie again, just as he did for his surprise post-regeneration cameo appearance in 2014.

"[Matt] is quite open about how much he misses it, and how much he wishes he hadn't left," Moffat explained.

......He's also been quoted as saying he'd like to come back in some way, quipping last year: "They will ask me back one day, won't they?"

Matt Smith apparently "wishes he hadn't left" Doctor Who, according to Steven Moffat: Do you want to see him one more time?
Poll = 81% in favour

Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat has said that Matt Smith apparently regrets handing over the key to the TARDIS.

The Mirror reports that Moffat admitted Smith's decision to leave was a "tough time", and he was disappointed that he "couldn't get him to stay" on the BBC One show.

However, the showrunner hasn't given up hope that Smith will don that bow tie again, just as he did for his surprise post-regeneration cameo appearance in 2014.

"[Matt] is quite open about how much he misses it, and how much he wishes he hadn't left," Moffat explained.

......He's also been quoted as saying he'd like to come back in some way, quipping last year: "They will ask me back one day, won't they?"

...I bet that Peter Capaldi feels just great about that... not!... I would be really peed off if I was Peter in reading that... to be honest with you all... I never really liked Matt Smith that much as The Doctor... he was too 'flippy floppy' as if he was trying to be more outrageous as The Doctor than Daivd Tennant... I wouldn't mind a couple of cameos on the odd occasion but that's about it for me I'm afraid... 81% in favour of it?... what is wrong with people?... they obviously like him more than I do... cheers.

Back