Skip to main content

Do you know any of the house mates personally?

What's estelle like? Just curious cos Ben/Michael/Stacie/Angie kept going on about how annoying she was but she seemed okay to me.

She's completely different to what she's like on TV, though that isn't really bad though. She isn't annoying, or at least I know.

She isn't the innocent, positive girl she was portrayed as on TV is what I'm trying to say. The show made her go a little crazy, I guess.

well you look great! i don't know how you all remember so many of the past contestants...i remember some from last year and the occasional other housemate but in these photo's i have zero idea who the first photo is. The second i remember both vaguely, the girl more than they guy. The 3rd is ashley i think, nice girl. Four and five, nothing. Six i know the face very well, seven and eight nothing and the last one is delta goodrem.

i do remember a lot of the housemates but often need a bit of a reminder. I loved the year with fryzie and co, remember most from last year but even some of those i need a reminder of. Never met any of them though but enjoying this thread.

edit: but you look sensational so that's all that matters :)

Mikidiki....you're a guy? Lol...never knew.

The 2007 ones were one of my favourite. Lucky you met them.

Haha - well, that's currently debatable right now but that's a whole other story. Moving along................... ;)

well you look great! i don't know how you all remember so many of the past contestants...i remember some from last year and the occasional other housemate but in these photo's i have zero idea who the first photo is. The second i remember both vaguely, the girl more than they guy. The 3rd is ashley i think, nice girl. Four and five, nothing. Six i know the face very well, seven and eight nothing and the last one is delta goodrem.

i do remember a lot of the housemates but often need a bit of a reminder. I loved the year with fryzie and co, remember most from last year but even some of those i need a reminder of. Never met any of them though but enjoying this thread.

edit: but you look sensational so that's all that matters :)

1. Laura (intruder)
2. Emma & Thomas
3. Aleisha (winner)
4. Bodie
5. Kate
6. Susannah
7. Thomas
8. Nick (intruder), friend and me
9. LOL - no, it's Anna from BB 2006 "Game On Moles"

Haha - well, that's currently debatable right now but that's a whole other story. Moving along................... ;)

1. Laura (intruder)
2. Emma & Thomas
3. Aleisha (winner)
4. Bodie
5. Kate
6. Susannah
7. Thomas
8. Nick (intruder), friend and me
9. LOL - no, it's Anna from BB 2006 "Game On Moles"

oh shit, the names actually spark some memories and yes if remember Emma, Aleisha (ashley der), Bodie i remember now (was he an intruder)..the others i'm still a bit blank but STFD (thanks tahan) is that really not delta goodrem? Hell that was the one i was really confident on!...

oh shit, the names actually spark some memories and yes if remember Emma, Aleisha (ashley der), Bodie i remember now (was he an intruder)..the others i'm still a bit blank but STFD (thanks tahan) is that really not delta goodrem? Hell that was the one i was really confident on!...

No Bodie wasn't an intruder - he was evicted second (in a double). Haha! It's funny you should say that because when I met Anna she looked NOTHING like I remember her from TV and that photo proves it! I always thought she looked identical to Britney Spears on Big Brother - not in real life!

I used to see Daniel quite a bit in and around Adelaide. He was always by himself. Used to see him quite a bit on one of those scooters the kids ride. He is just as good looking in real life too. A real cutie.

Yep if i ever saw him out he was always by himself too. Very much the intovert he was on the show.

Wasn't that funny. Someone posted a link in these forums and I watched it again a few weeks ago. I tend to remember Gretel as being 'fabulous' and she normally was, but that interview was quite agressive, Michael remained remarkably calm given the circumstances, and she had to backtrack.

As a kid I always used to look at Gretel on the TV and used to think she was a mean old lady. Watching the show back now as I'm older she was a great host but towards the end her interviewing was so aggressive and she was always trying to control the evictees as if they were school children. I liked her but I think her time had come to go or else she would've killed herself on stage!

Awesome pics [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] thanks for sharing!

Haha yeah I too am totally surprised you are a dude.

She's completely different to what she's like on TV, though that isn't really bad though. She isn't annoying, or at least I know.

She isn't the innocent, positive girl she was portrayed as on TV is what I'm trying to say. The show made her go a little crazy, I guess.

So before she went on big brother, what was she like?

I know some guys that use to Skate with estelle and they kinda said she sleeps with anyone....

My bf used to go to church in the Blue Mountains with Tim from this years' series - yes, church! He is/was a full-on happy-clappy christian and his 4 sisters are too. Apparently he was just as loud and obnoxious at church as he is in the house, he just had less hair. My bf (I'm a guy, btw) swears he is a closet homosexual and that the influence of the church has keep him well inside the closet to this day - which wouldn't surprise me. Has anyone ever heard him discuss previous relationships or experiences with girls?? He's 29 too!

Other ex HMs I've seen around include Claire (2006) at a Thai takeaway joint in Redfern a few years ago. An intruder gay guy (Rob 2006) I saw drinking alone, in a corner, of a Sydney gay bar late on a Friday night. Kate (2005) - or Richelle being her real name - went to high school (an all girls school) with friends of mine in Townsville - they said she was just as loud and confident at school as she was in the house.

I also had a friend who worked on production of the 2008 series. One story he told me that sticks in my mind was how lazy and feral Dixie was - both inside and outside of the house. She needed to be asked to stop swearing as nothing she said was appropriate to go to air! Apparently she also won a trip to New York when she was on the show (I didn't watch the 2008 series, so I take his word for it)... after the show ended, all she needed to do was rock up to the SSE office in Sydney to claim her prize (AN ALL EXPENSES PAID TRIP TO NEW YORK), however, despite numerous emails, phone calls, and false promises she failed to claim the prize at all. She's still in Dubbo I hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Swish. Do you know what denomination it was?

Last edited:
Yep thats him. I know he went back and worked for intencity (sort of like timezone) for a few years, but after that im not sure. Still lives in Adelaide unless that has changed in the past few years.

I remember seeing him working in Intencity at Marion as well!

Back