Skip to main content

Do you know any of the house mates personally?

I'm surprised I didn't guess it earlier going by your avatar ;) Just didn't think him because he doesn't seem the type of guy that would go to Uni now. Is he a nice guy?

I plan on finding out ;)
Heard he was doing another course: so sports management is only thing he wants to do.
I have seen him around, just haven't had a proper conversation with him.

I plan on finding out ;)
Heard he was doing another course: so sports management is only thing he wants to do.
I have seen him around, just haven't had a proper conversation with him.

He seems like a very approachable guy and actually really nice, just comes across as somewhat boring on the show. I don't think he can be himself with Jade hanging off him. I actually preferred him prior to JadEd.

I really liked Ashley. He was my original pick for winner and I truly think that if he hadn't been thrown out then he would have won.

Really!? ZZZZZZZZZ There have been few more boring housemates than the Gaelan/Ashley/John trio. He hardly said a word, was boring as hell and all he seemed to do was fart. Only thing I remember him doing (other than turkey slap) was farting on Claire's teddy/tiger/thing.

I don't know any ex-housemates but have been served at a restaurant by Christina (BB1) and at General Pants Co by Saxon (BB3)

I dont really count this as knowing him personally, but I used to work in retail and served Daniel from '03 regularly. Also seen him at a few of my very first house parties... He was friends of the older brothers and much older than me, so we never really spoke. It was probably only one or two parties, but I remember him, he was just like he was on the show, and really quiet! Haven't seen him since I left that job 2 years ago.

I used to see Daniel quite a bit in and around Adelaide. He was always by himself. Used to see him quite a bit on one of those scooters the kids ride. He is just as good looking in real life too. A real cutie.

Michael was so cool. Hated the way Gretel handled his noms interview, to this day I still hold him as one of the best gameplayers ever. His stay was far too short.

Wasn't that funny. Someone posted a link in these forums and I watched it again a few weeks ago. I tend to remember Gretel as being 'fabulous' and she normally was, but that interview was quite agressive, Michael remained remarkably calm given the circumstances, and she had to backtrack.

I had met Tim (not on the plane) during Rihanna's tour as I was doing a consulting gig for TMZ in production. Seriously I am much older then him. I had no idea prior to the show he was cast. I was surprised that he was listed as a Student, but yet in the US at times the HM's aren't what they say. Although, maybe he really is.

From the couple of hours I was around him he is much the same as far as his antics and behavior. He kept laughter in the group and came up with the most off the wall comments. Being there was so much dead time people had to do something to entertain as Rihanna was totally closed off to press. He was just fun to be around. I will say I don't think months of living in close proximity I could do with him from what I remember.

I do not have a bias towards him on BB, but at this stage I am for either Tim, Tahan or Drew. I had other favs at the beginning, but either through eviction or the way they are playing it has changed. True colors do come out, but this insane character Tim I was around for those few hours is the same as I remember.

Back