Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Good grief, USA is fucked
I think I am beginning to comprehend doomsday preppers and the love of guns
America is a fucked up super violent freak show

It has always been violent and nasty, killing presidents and leaders, civil wars, etc
They can't trust anything, police, politics, anything so....I need a gun

Democrats have the senate by the way.both candidates won
Poor Biden, what a place to govern

Shameful by Trump supporters. Anyone who participated in that attempted coup should be arrested for treason.

Reactions: kxk
There's a 10 year minimum prison sentence for damage to federal property there (something Trump signed in). And these dicks all posted pics/selfies of themselves in there lol. They're all gonna go down, even if it has to wait until after the 20th.

Reactions: kxk
OMG
Exhibit no 500 or whatever for they are all criminals, with egos so enormous they don't even comprehend repercussions

I found it so very interesting to see Trumps thugs up close
Latest death toll is now 5
4 of the dickheads
And the arseholes killed a cop, now that accelerates prosecutions, and trump family will get sued as well as inciting murder and mayhem

image.png.fb161db6fb996a90d40fdc0cdd61eeb9.png

OMG
Exhibit no 500 or whatever for they are all criminals, with egos so enormous they don't even comprehend repercussions

I found it so very interesting to see Trumps thugs up close
Latest death toll is now 5
4 of the dickheads
And the arseholes killed a cop, now that accelerates prosecutions, and trump family will get sued as well as inciting murder and mayhem
freedom of speech does not equal freedom of repercussion.

That creepy weasly scared a***wipe of a man may well be the first president in history to be impeached twice, and only 1 term as a president. Yip he can slink away saying he acheived a lot. A lot of corruption, illness and death, and an unhealthy dose of civil unrest, but nothing good.

And I hope all that have continued to pander to his ego in morally corrupt ways face the repercussions as well.
Pelosi is trying to make sure he has no power with those nuclear codes too.

Our acting PM, mike McCormack = dickhead

And people from other countries did mock us for having chopped and changed PM
A LOT........
I am thankful PMs can be removed and quite easily

And by the way, anyone whinging about trump being banned from all social media as acting against freedom of speech = ridiculous, any ordinary person is banned from social media for the abuse and lies and idiocy, such as drinking bleach and injecting disinfectant, he got away with utter crap beyond insane, people died following the dickhead.
And LOL he can still make press releases, recorded & live statements....he can crawl to all the media he bullied, what fun.

So far we have just 10 decent republicans
And lots of rats leaving the sinking ship

Our acting PM, mike McCormack = dickhead

And people from other countries did mock us for having chopped and changed PM
A LOT........
I am thankful PMs can be removed and quite easily

And by the way, anyone whinging about trump being banned from all social media as acting against freedom of speech = ridiculous, any ordinary person is banned from social media for the abuse and lies and idiocy, such as drinking bleach and injecting disinfectant, he got away with utter crap beyond insane, people died following the dickhead.
And LOL he can still make press releases, recorded & live statements....he can crawl to all the media he bullied, what fun.

So far we have just 10 decent republicans
And lots of rats leaving the sinking ship
People still had free speech before social media existed so you don't need social media to achieve free speech

Yuck looks like the Hollywood elite will be gathered to celebrate creepy Joe ultimate insider Biden inauguration as president. Booo Hollywood phonies!

Sigh, if only Bernie was president, then maybe America could actually improve as a nation.

It is both fascinating and horrifying to watch a person like Trump implode. Just reading now he is refusing to pay rudy gulianis legal bills. The only lawyer willing to still represent you right now, no matter how bad he is, is not the guy to piss off when you have just incited a coup

Back