Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

In nz when I used to live there, not sure if they still do, they would have party political broadcasts on tv at the same time on most each night for about ten or fifteen mins for a week (eg one night labout one night national, next night another couple of the more well known parties etc) so you would learn about the main policies of the party. As they only had a short time to tell you everything they spent the time talking up the good points not running down the other parties during these broadcasts. Helped you to have an informed decision. Has Australia ever done that?

This thread is lefties central. Disengaging.

FORUM is leftie.........thankfully........
historically supporting minorities, and smart politics, and condemning not quite right people spouting shit like anti vaxxers and anti gay arseholes

14917114-0-image-a-1_1560819758979.jpg

Just hurry up and legalise it, and start making money you stupid States, who goes first will win ..........big new bucks.

May as well be legal, in Melbourne everyone knows dial a dealers - deliver in less than 30mins, with a variety of choices:)

Last edited:
oh yeah, anti-vaxxers are the worst. especially the way they sprout their uninformed views on social media sites and forums. i hate them so much with their awful opinions.

oh yeah, anti-vaxxers are the worst. especially the way they sprout their uninformed views on social media sites and forums. i hate them so much with their awful opinions.

I usually tend to avoid that kind of stuff. If it is constant post after post, I would usually block people like that. No time for it.

Luckily for me I don't know any.

Reactions: kxk
My, my, my. How times change. @Affable's on the Trump Train while @reepbot is waiting patiently on the platform for the next train at Sense Station!?

Re: Election - Did not surprise me. Labor's proposed changes to negative gearing and franking credits hit a nerve with the middle class/retirees; property is Australia's 2nd Amendment. Adani major issue here in QLD - sorry Australia but all North QLD has is mining! ScoMo surprisingly good at appearing like he actually does stuff. Public once again bought into the myth of Liberal/National as the GREATEST ECONOMIC MANAGERS EVER!!1!one!. Silver lining with Abbott and Fraser exits.

My, my, my. How times change. @Affable's on the Trump Train while @reepbot is waiting patiently on the platform for the next train at Sense Station!?

Re: Election - Did not surprise me. Labor's proposed changes to negative gearing and franking credits hit a nerve with the middle class/retirees; property is Australia's 2nd Amendment. Adani major issue here in QLD - sorry Australia but all North QLD has is mining! ScoMo surprisingly good at appearing like he actually does stuff. Public once again bought into the myth of Liberal/National as the GREATEST ECONOMIC MANAGERS EVER!!1!one!. Silver lining with Abbott and Fraser exits.

Lol. Not on the Trump train but trying to get reepbot back on it.

looks tasty.

controversial opinion: not a fan of her. comes across as being a bit too perfect.

i hate perfect people.

looks tasty.

controversial opinion: not a fan of her. comes across as being a bit too perfect.

i hate perfect people.
I think she can be quite polarising - people either find her inspirational or unlikeable.
Interestingly every person I have seen that does not like her is male.

We should be upset, we should be outraged. Yet all that happens is that the world will go Its Donald Trump - are we surprised? And yet again he gets away with being a disgusting turd with no repercussions for his actions.
Lol, a bright orange turd wearing an oversized Brioni suit...No, not surprised.

Back