Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

I wonder if this will be the last premier to resign this year? Surely Dan Andrews should resign now due to his corrupt behaviour?

In my opinion Gladys' performance went downhill in the last few months but I still prefer her over most other premiers. She has been the most realistic about the pandemic. If Dan Andrews fans and the left didn't like Gladys (I consider her a centrist) then what are they going to think of Perrottet if he becomes Premier?

Dan fans and the left didn’t like her because she was unbeatable. This is all about control. They have more of a chance of winning the next election now and implementing their draconian policies.

I wonder if this will be the last premier to resign this year? Surely Dan Andrews should resign now due to his corrupt behaviour?

He will never resign. He’s corrupt with power.

Dan fans and the left didn’t like her because she was unbeatable. This is all about control. They have more of a chance of winning the next election now and implementing their draconian policies.

He will never resign. He’s corrupt with power.

That's unfortunate.

My opinion of the premiers.

Dan Andrews - should step down. I don't understand why he is so popular. When you've had 6 lockdowns isn't that an obvious sign something might be wrong?

Annastacia Palaszczuk - When she speaks she sounds like a teacher, not Premier. I can't take her seriously.

McGowan - Strong leader but not convinced he has a longterm realistic strategy with managing this pandemic. Good luck if WA stays this isolated in 2022.

SA, Tasmania - I barely know who they are. Not really relevant.

My opinion of the premiers.

Dan Andrews - should step down. I don't understand why he is so popular. When you've had 6 lockdowns isn't that an obvious sign something might be wrong?

Annastacia Palaszczuk - When she speaks she sounds like a teacher, not Premier. I can't take her seriously.

McGowan - Strong leader but not convinced he has a longterm realistic strategy with managing this pandemic. Good luck if WA stays this isolated in 2022.

SA, Tasmania - I barely know who they are. Not really relevant.
Tasmania is very relevant.

Back