Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

LOL
David Attenborough Tassie rated more than those 2 fools being paid for piss weak questions

How dumb & thoughtless are these 2 that they could not use contraception????

And it is hardly surprising people advised them to get an abortion - that poor kid is doomed, and these 2 creeps aren't likely to last a year
Think of his wife and children, selfish bastards

A line from The Ex-PM made me laugh:

I once jumped out of a cake at a Liberal Party fundraiser hosted by Christopher Pyne, completely naked and covered in glitter. I said to him you'd better put something on or you'll catch your death!
I still laugh every time I scroll past this post. Almost sad we are finally on the next page.

That's a bit uncomfortable to look at. Oh, is that the pollie with the helmet of hair, like Julie Bishop used to wear? She is a major sycophant. Watched her laughing in a very over the top way at stuff the PM was saying which wasn't funny at all. Michaelia Cash. She's only 47!!!! Blimey.
47 really? She has a full range of facial expressions though. I don't play poker, but I'd invite her if I did.

Peter Dutton is also 47.

6903eca80cc360560dd87acb76b5a511

This is a stunning photo... the body language of so many people is fascinating.

Pic courtesy of this article
https://www.news.com.au/world/north...l/news-story/41b11fa4a3efa071b1a848694c432a78

edit to add another article showing other angles https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44426442

Last edited:
There are a substantial number of women missing from that photo.

Embracing cultures. Corn chips on his desk portfolio and spaghetti oozing from his dome.
It takes a wise man to realise and acknowledge he is a living...
61TSndmU64L._SX466_.jpg
An insult to the pinatas of the world. What's the plural of pinata? Pinatas?

His brother has a good semblance of being a creditable journalist.
I wonder what happened to karl growing up.
Perhaps peter realised that karl was the pinata of the family and was empathetic and kindly to him in fostering his fragile ego.
Thus creating a frankenstein.
In retrospect, a benevolent thought but it has damaged the rest of us.

His brother has a good semblance of a journalist.
Perhaps peter realised that karl was the pinata of the family and was empathetic and kindly to him in fostering his fragile ego.
I agree with everything here. Peter seems to have his head on straight, except for the Uber fiasco. Laughing out loud at the pinata of the family line. Definitely a disservice to us all in massaging his ego.

His brother has a good semblance of being a creditable journalist.

Peter is a wimpy copy of his dickhead brother..........
And although Karl is a dickhead doing dopey breakfast trash tv......however....

There is no denying Karl was ONCE a respectable, even accomplished, journalist
He was a foreign correspondent for years...Pete has a long way to go to achieve anything like his brother.

Karl, gave up journalism, and finds hosting a bore that he can mostly do drunk & get paid mega bucks

I was wrong....just checked and Peter is following in his brother's footsteps, and has been a foreign correspondent also.

He should have gone for a different network and moved away from Karl crap

Back