Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

DC121916-1000.jpg

“Maybe cool it on the beloved celebrities for a bit.”

Likely they will come fast & furious for the next few weeks, unfortunately @reepbot....elderly and ill people try to hang on for a last Christmas, we all want one last Christmas together...

crop

Fashion has no shortage of characters, but China Machadowas arguably one of the most vibrant among them. The industry veteran, according to reports, suffered cardiac arrest this weekend and died on Long Island reportedly at the age of 87, leaving behind a powerful legacy. A muse to Avedon and Givenchy, Machado spent decades at the nexus of fashion and entertainment, experiencing the business from all sides first as a model, then as an editor, gallerist, designer, and television producer, before cycling back to where it all started and signing a modeling contract with IMG Models in her early 80s.
As one of the first nonwhite models to gain prominence on the runway of Europe, Machado opened doors for the generations of women of color who followed.

Status Quo guitarist Rick Parfitt dead at 68 after suffering a severe infection

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...n/news-story/16214a46b66e296852ff00b4f5e9172e

status-quo-performing-16.jpg

...I'm so sad to hear this... I grew up on Status Quo and other such bands in the 70's etc... he will be sorely missed by me... one of many great clips below... Status Quo playing with The Beach Boys... R.I.P. Rick Parfitt... :frown::sorry:... thanks for the great music... cheers.

FREEDOM - FUCK OFF 2016......personally hideous, publicly an evil mean year keeps kicking us in the guts

FAITH

Lovely George 5 of the best, he had a voice like honey, was extremely pretty & stylish, and brutally honest about everything including sex.
I loved George for being like my best friends, hot & horny and totally out there...
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-26/the-music-hits-that-made-george-michael/8148220

I saw an article online about Elton John paying tribute to George and I thought to myself someone needs to hide Elton before this year tries to take him. Send in the freaking secret service to protect him 24/7

so over 2016,I had to have my cat put to sleep on christmas day...seriously this year has sucked so bad!!!

Oh I'm so sorry hun xoxo. I feel so lucky that personally this year has been fine for me but I have so many friends who have been through hell, it's unbelievable

That is what I keep thinking @delcan, who is next?
Every one has been a huge kick in the guts.
I'm going to start a 2016 countdown & fuck off you bastard year thread, I hate this year SO MUCH, 2 siblings and all of this....greedy grim reaper stop it!

Sorry for your loss @Lindsay1973

Back