Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

FORUM WAR!

HOO!

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?!

Absolutely nothing (except filling in the off season...)

Say it agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Ok

[youtubevid]YLH2oToJScs[/youtubevid]

oh, and ...

[youtubevid]VU7cTfdxOkY[/youtubevid]

[youtubevid]bPXVGQnJm0w[/youtubevid]

:D :D :D

regarDS

That's why it's called "stealth" bombing dontcha know ? :)

regarDS

See, all this time I thought it was lurking, you know, the forum version of hiding in the bushes while silently watching those in full view.

reGARDs

See, all this time I thought it was lurking, you know, the forum version of hiding in the bushes while silently watching those in full view.

Nah, that's what lurkers do. :D

I just come and go and read and post as time permits at whatever hour I happen to be up and a terminal handy.

I also discovered long ago that the odd members who do advertise their online presence tended to back out quietly and go elsewhere when they realised I was online here and that the same folk were more likely to stick around and post if my monica wasn't showing up on the "who is online" list.

So, keeping my name out of the online list might be deemed a form of compassion. :D

Anyhoo, back to watching "Star Trek, the alternative reality collection" on the big screen while 2012 plays out silently on the small screen and I catch up on BBB and Andrew Bolt on the notebook screen as I sip on my G&T with a nice wood fire going at my back.

Expect me when you see me. :)

regarDS

Hey Duckie, I've just been lurking & waiting for you to come and clean up some of this crap!

Good to see you!

Now you go girl & sort some folks out! :p

no thankyou.

hahaha. i really dont give a shit anymore about the bullshit fights on here. im just surprised they are still going on haha. i got better things to do these days. like sit back and eat popcorn and watch the storm.

Awww. :( I record and watch Time Team every day. It's an interesting show. I'll miss that rainbow jumper. I'd have thought he was much older than 66 though.

They added a in memory at the end of tonight's episode.
[video]http://www.abc.net.au/iview/?series=3200356#/view/800123[/video]

Back