Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

HRH Princess Shirley was 85.

The principality has commanded a 12-day period of mourning, ending on her birthday on July 19.

Its offices have been closed, flags are flying at half-mast, and camping and overnight visits have been cancelled until further notice.

"This loss is a great blow to all of us here in the principality, given that HRH Princess Shirley was so loved by all," the family said.

I am so sad to hear about Cory. I love Glee and he was one of my favourites. So young and so talented. Until his recent rehab stint I wasn't aware that he had a drug problem. Such a waste of a life. RIP Cory xxx

I am so sad to hear about Cory. I love Glee and he was one of my favourites. So young and so talented. Until his recent rehab stint I wasn't aware that he had a drug problem. Such a waste of a life. RIP Cory xxx

Very sad, he had spoken of past addiction problems and a stint in rehab in is very early twenties, he credited it for helping him go for his dreams :(

Been absolutely devo'ed about Cory's death tbh. Seems so unreal still.

Me too, I think it is the shock factor, I mean we knew he had been in rehab, but he hasn't been acting cray, like if it had been Amanda Bynes, would be more like, yeah saw that coming.

Back