Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

302B2B6D00000578-3399661-image-a-1_1452789699221.jpg

Glen Frey, founding member and guitarist of "The Eagles", dead at 67.

Wtf is going on with all these celebrity deaths lately? 60's age bracket too. Bizarre.

R.I.P

They are all dying from the long term effects of a rock and roll lifestyle = drugs, ciggies, booze, sex, late nights, benders, etc.
And who knows what else they may have dabbled in.

So they lived fast and furious, and sadly will rarely see old age.

Probably a lot of flying isn't great for you either.

And even if they got over addictions, there will a heap of them go via liver & pancreatic diseases, strokes and heart problems, likely a few from lung cancer.
It will be awful, so many legends will be gone, and a huge void left. I keep forgetting they are even old.
Bowie was a huge shock - and made me realise, omg, so many we will say goodbye to.
Prince is another that will friggin hurt.

David Bowie confirmed he used bucket loads of coke in the 70s, never ate, it was coke & milk.
He had at least 6 heart attacks.

And interestingly, the heroin addicts will last longest - that drug does little physical damage, crap it is cut with a different matter, but these guys can afford a fairly clean product.

RIP Eagle guy -
I detested your awful stuff, I can't call it music, and it drove that hideous Dad music period of absolute schlocky muzac.
It all sounds like watered down Country to me. Little River Band were THE worst:)

Back