Skip to main content

Dear Channel Nine...

Hrm. Some middle children just have no luck and it's sometimes best they just cut their losses.

I'm looking at you Edith Crawley.
I love Edith! Could it be because I am a middle child too?
I always thought Jan Brady was cool too lmao

I love Edith! Could it be because I am a middle child too?
I always thought Jan Brady was cool too lmao

maggie.gif

You poor child.

Where you been girl? Cash cow is sunrises gimmick to give away money. What makes me SO cranky about it is, you have to answer within in 5 rings.
Not watching breakfast TV....:D Ha!

What's the most money that they have given away?

...I absolutely detest Channel 9... I hate the way that every show runs overtime and when you tape something like a movie or whatever that the end of it is always cut off because it started later... I hate Karl Stiffynodick/Scott Cam and Eddie McGuire... the endless in-house Ads on the 'Today' and 'Morning' shows... apparently they even gave Karl Stiffynodick his own 'serious' show 'The Verdict' that was apparently on tonight for the first time... I bet that he stamped his feet and yelled like a little spoilt brat to the Channel 9 execs until he got his 'own serious show' to satisfy his disgustingly big ego too!... I hate the way that all the people around him pander to his massive ego all the time... Lisa Wilkinson is way more intelligent than him but always panders up to his ego regardless and makes herself out to be dumber than she actually is to make him happy... no wonder Georgie left the show... she probably couldn't handle him anymore!... Scott Cam needs a shovel slammed on his face to bring his ego back to earth too!... I won't even get started on Eddie McGuire!... GRRR!!!...

...I will never forgive Channel 9 for the way that they made Big Brother a mere shadow of itself from when it was in it's heyday... lack of airtime... bad programming times... convoluted storylines...where do I stop?... no matter which 'reality' show they produce it is never allowed to just run it's natural course... they always invent 'storylines' that twist and distort anything real that is happening on the show itself... they treat us as morons in thinking that we actually believe all of their shit that they are feeding us...

...I trust nothing that Channel 9 tells us... they no longer have any credibility at all to me... the way that they chop and change programs around just sickens me... I started watching a show called 'Gotham' for instance... I decided against my better judgement to start watching a Channel 9 series... a few weeks went by and true to their nature they put it into a later and later time slot and then eventually it just disappeared altogether... if I recall it eventually turned up on GO! in a very late time-slot and by then I had given up on it and lost interest in it altogether... (I'll just wait until it goes to Foxtel eventually and watch it there because they play it complete)...

...I also can't stand the way that they report the News either... there were some floods somewhere and one of their female reporters had waded into the water up to her ankles just to emphasise to us that there was a flood just in case we didn't realise it because we're all morons of course.. one News bulletin showed us where every single person in the News item had their faces pixilated and all we could see were their feet... not one person would answer a single question either... so why the hell show it at all?... we saw nobody... heard nobody and we were left hanging with it altogether!... and worse than any of that is when some sort of disaster happens they rush reporters to the scene and just continue to show the same footage over and over and over again to the point where you just don't care about it anymore...

...when Malcolm Turnbull was trying to get Tony Abbott's job there they all were... sitting at a desk outside Parliament House saying the same thing over and over and over again and had a camera pointing down a corridor somewhere showing a few people walking up and down it for about half an hour for no reason that I could fathom... what?... were they waiting for the first shots of Turnbull walking down it after becoming the new head honcho?... so what?... we've all seen him before!... we know what a smug looking git he is... where they thinking that he would have blood splattered all over his suit with a maniacal grin on his face???... he's exactly the same person so why the hell do we have to see him yet again?... they are so pathetic with their so-called 'serious News'...

...well they are a couple of gripes that I have with Channel 9 that I can think of at the moment but if I think of any more be sure that I will let you know when I think of them trust me!... thankyou so much BigBrotherCritic for starting this thread up my friend... you have given me a place to vent my hatred for Channel 9... but just to sum this whole post up in a few simple words...

...I HATE YOUR GUTS CHANNEL 9!!!!!!!... cheers.

Not sure. Like $60,000? They gave away $40,000 today.
...I absolutely detest Channel 9... I hate the way that every show runs overtime and when you tape something like a movie or whatever that the end of it is always cut off because it started later... I hate Karl Stiffynodick/Scott Cam and Eddie McGuire... the endless in-house Ads on the 'Today' and 'Morning' shows... apparently they even gave Karl Stiffynodick his own 'serious' show 'The Verdict' that was apparently on tonight for the first time... I bet that he stamped his feet and yelled like a little spoilt brat to the Channel 9 execs until he got his 'own serious show' to satisfy his disgustingly big ego too!... I hate the way that all the people around him pander to his massive ego all the time... Lisa Wilkinson is way more intelligent than him but always panders up to his ego regardless and makes herself out to be dumber than she actually is to make him happy... no wonder Georgie left the show... she probably couldn't handle him anymore!... Scott Cam needs a shovel slammed on his face to bring his ego back to earth too!... I won't even get started on Eddie McGuire!... GRRR!!!...

...I will never forgive Channel 9 for the way that they made Big Brother a mere shadow of itself from when it was in it's heyday... lack of airtime... bad programming times... convoluted storylines...where do I stop?... no matter which 'reality' show they produce it is never allowed to just run it's natural course... they always invent 'storylines' that twist and distort anything real that is happening on the show itself... they treat us as morons in thinking that we actually believe all of their shit that they are feeding us...

...I trust nothing that Channel 9 tells us... they no longer have any credibility at all to me... the way that they chop and change programs around just sickens me... I started watching a show called 'Gotham' for instance... I decided against my better judgement to start watching a Channel 9 series... a few weeks went by and true to their nature they put it into a later and later time slot and then eventually it just disappeared altogether... if I recall it eventually turned up on GO! in a very late time-slot and by then I had given up on it and lost interest in it altogether... (I'll just wait until it goes to Foxtel eventually and watch it there because they play it complete)...

...I also can't stand the way that they report the News either... there were some floods somewhere and one of their female reporters had waded into the water up to her ankles just to emphasise to us that there was a flood just in case we didn't realise it because we're all morons of course.. one News bulletin showed us where every single person in the News item had their faces pixilated and all we could see were their feet... not one person would answer a single question either... so why the hell show it at all?... we saw nobody... heard nobody and we were left hanging with it altogether!... and worse than any of that is when some sort of disaster happens they rush reporters to the scene and just continue to show the same footage over and over and over again to the point where you just don't care about it anymore...

...when Malcolm Turnbull was trying to get Tony Abbott's job there they all were... sitting at a desk outside Parliament House saying the same thing over and over and over again and had a camera pointing down a corridor somewhere showing a few people walking up and down it for about half an hour for no reason that I could fathom... what?... were they waiting for the first shots of Turnbull walking down it after becoming the new head honcho?... so what?... we've all seen him before!... we know what a smug looking git he is... where they thinking that he would have blood splattered all over his suit with a maniacal grin on his face???... he's exactly the same person so why the hell do we have to see him yet again?... they are so pathetic with their so-called 'serious News'...

...well they are a couple of gripes that I have with Channel 9 that I can think of at the moment but if I think of any more be sure that I will let you know when I think of them trust me!... thankyou so much BigBrotherCritic for starting this thread up my friend... you have given me a place to vent my hatred for Channel 9... but just to sum this whole post up in a few simple words...

...I HATE YOUR GUTS CHANNEL 9!!!!!!!... cheers.
I keep saying that Lisa dumbs herself down and I have always felt that Georgie barely concealed her contempt for Karl. Well, that's how it came across to me. I do like Tim Gilbert, but they all seem to play to the lowest common denominator and continue to dumb themselves down. At least 9 is better than 7. Marginally though.

I keep saying that Lisa dumbs herself down and I have always felt that Georgie barely concealed her contempt for Karl. Well, that's how it came across to me. I do like Tim Gilbert, but they all seem to play to the lowest common denominator and continue to dumb themselves down. At least 9 is better than 7. Marginally though.
Absolutely. He is also a big p*sshead. Most people would get fired turning up to work drunk, but he has done that after the Logies, and on some of those trips away they do, Lisa does sneaky hints on him drinking.
Oh and his brother just happens to get a job at channel 9 too :rolleyes:. The thing is, the old nannas love Karl so he stays.

I am clearly in the minority here but I don't mind Karl. I wouldn't say I love him or anything, but yeah he's alright. It's actually Lisa who I don't like from that morning crew, and I didn't particularly like Georgie either. I like Sylvia though so I'm not a total woman hater!

I can't stand Scott Cam though, and Eddie to a lesser degree.

Perhaps get the rights to older seasons? Show them on Go? THat would be cool

I wouldn't show a whole years worth of shows due to sheer volume of episodes/specials ect... But perhaps they could do something similar to American Idol rewind? Edit down a series and bring back old HM's, producers, ect for interviews ect. All the old series are pretty much all online somewhere so it's not as if anyone who wanted to rewatch those series couldn't... But adding a new perspective on all that old content could be a lot of fun...

Back