Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

This is so stupid, he's such a jerk I cant believe he still didn't say something like I really really like you jade...

He just acted like she was anyone in there.

Fag.

Though this should have been boogs eviction, I agree, Ben should've been here not ed in the first place.

He's going to kill his brother tonight...or bag the hell out of tim.

I agree - he just hugged jade like she was anyone! No passion - nothing.

One dilemma is sorted for them...Jade will wake up fresh in the morning and have a whole new perspective on $250,000 cold hard cash rather than wondering if Ed will SHARE if he had won...

I guarantee they have both thought about that night after night...I'm not in it for the money bullshit...

Not that she will win...I mean that is obvious yeah?

Can't wait to se Jade's face if they show her that Ed nominatED her

This is so stupid, he's such a jerk I cant believe he still didn't say something like I really really like you jade...

He just acted like she was anyone in there.

Fag.

Though this should have been boogs eviction, I agree, Ben should've been here not ed in the first place.

He's going to kill his brother tonight...or bag the hell out of tim.

Duuuuuuude! Be careful with the gay insults, I'm pretty sure like 30% of the forum is gay.

Why did they tell everyone to cheer for the guys?
That's cruel and heartless .
Even for people I don't like I would never want that.

I CANNOT WAIT to rewatch Ed's reaction when he was told he was outta there. I've been waiting for this for too f'n long.

They should take mr Clooney out now, another trainer is soooooo going to confuse the poor thing, no wonder he is not getting any more obedient, my god so unfair....

I hoped they were taking him out the other day when they had the task about him. This is traumatic now for the poor puppy! Poor Mr C :(

Back