Skip to main content

Episode DAY 9: NOMINATIONS #1 (90mins)

Who bakes nowadays anyway? Thanks to all these fucking cooking shows, you've got to produce TV quality show stoppers.

Jeeze BB, my sensitive mind cannot take the stress of nomination trauma, someone please give me two hugs

tumblr_m2iymbj5Op1r2r3u7o1_500.gif

This is strange. So the nominations are sort of announced but no one can do any saving/evicting yet. Wonder why the next part of it has to wait until Thursday.

Who bakes nowadays anyway? Thanks to all these fucking cooking shows, you've got to produce TV quality show stoppers.
You're missing out, my housemate is baking as we speak.
Women belong in the kitchen baking!

I bake, but I don't watch the show because I caught an ep of the UK one and it was pretty crap.

This whole "waiting to vote until Thursday" thing won't last long when they realize how silly it is.

The Power didn't safe TULLY.

No voting lines will be displayed till Thursday,only when all those up for Eviction will be finalised.

It should be 80 year old ladies from different rural Ladies clubs, old ladies and baking get bitchier than anything I have seen on ANY cooking shows, don't you dare question Doris on her passionfruit sponge
tumblr_mfwu2uFZoZ1qfkgtwo1_500.gif

Ooh! I'm kind of loving them all being kept off balance. How does someone get saved? How does someone new get up for eviction? It's really quite delicious. I like this surprise. :D

Having said that, though, I think Sharon will go. "Who?" I hear you ask. "Sharon", I reply. We really don't know who she is, so she might as well go.

(We really do need a more comprehensive daily show.)

You're missing out, my housemate is baking as we speak.
Women belong in the kitchen baking!

You have obviously never had the misfortune of tasting my sisters cooking. Her kitchen should be bricked up by the health department.

We don't need to vote.. BB chooses who he wants anyway so he's probably dispensed with it this year....

On Thursday ---- "This is Big Brother, Mikayla you're a drama queen who fights with Tully & gets good ratings - Go to the safe house NOW"

"Xavier, you do sfa & we don't use anything of you in the daily show - go the the halfway house NOW"

On Sunday..

"Its time to go.......................( cause your ratings are shit)...................... SHARON..."

Love all the Mikkayla sympathisers hating on Tully when the show's contrived editing is exposed through the fact that almost everyone nominated Mikkayla and Tully's only votes were throwaway from Sharon. Yes Tully cries, shes a girl - don't see why Mikkayla is exempt from criticism when she does it?

Love all the Mikkayla sympathisers hating on Tully when the show's contrived editing is exposed through the fact that almost everyone nominated Mikkayla and Tully's only votes were throwaway from Sharon. Yes Tully cries, shes a girl - don't see why Mikkayla is exempt from criticism when she does it?

Yeah the whole editing of Mikkayla v Tully and the resulting housemate noms have me really interested in what really went down.

Back