Skip to main content

Episode DAY 9: NOMINATIONS #1 (90mins)

He does really :D

Big time... he'll be spitting it...

It's annoying though that the only way we found out he's been talking about nom's is through Ben's live nomination....

Go BEN :) (don't win though, Drew can) lolz

I'm the first one to roll my eyes at people who cry (Tully) but I can understand M crying, like kxk said, she's in there for ANOTHER week AND gets the most votes out of -anyone, I'd be upset too!

P.S. Does anyone watch this bake off shit? It's offensive.

Not quite sure what that is - sounding quite ridiculous if you ask me - hopefully I'm proved wrong and DREW IS SAVED! LOL! If Drew is saved I am so happy! :D
I kinda missed what Sonia said at the very end, but BBUK does a thing where at the start of the week the 3 with most votes are up...a couple of days later, the person who got the least amount of votes by the public at that time is automatically saved, leaving the remaining 2 HM's to be up for eviction for the rest of the week.

Not sure how they'll spin it here though.

There you go, another Twist.

Final housemates who could be Evicted will not be announced till Thursday after 1 halfway housemate swaps with a safe housemate goes up for Eviction.

So only 4 1/2 days of voting.

But who will be swapped and how will it happen with another BB Twist.

Did they even give the voting line numbers? :confused:

Or do we only get 4 days to vote in total, from Thursday?

I like what they're doing with nominations this year, it makes things a bit less predictable and a bit more exciting.

I am still annoyed BB confidential is back. We need Uncut! There are more sexual themes with Karl and Lisa on the Today show than there is on Big Brother nowadays.

Ok the whole nomination process just became extremely involved and I have no idea what is happening.

Otherwise glad to see Tully is not up yet as I might start to like her again once she's spent some time in the safe house.

Can we give it a rest with the twists and complications? I feel like we've seen barley any actual footage so far, It was hard to agree or disagree during noms because we don't know what they're talking about. #Frustrating

There you go, another Twist.

Final housemates who could be Evicted will not be announced till Thursday after 1 halfway housemate swaps with a safe housemate goes up for Eviction.

So only 4 1/2 days of voting.

But who will be swapped and how will it happen with another BB Twist.

I like this twist. I hope it doesn't confuse the poor Australian voting public...

Back