Skip to main content

Episode DAY 9: NOMINATIONS #1 (90mins)

Goon

We know there is a TWIST.
We know who has the power from SHOWDOWN
We know that Katie, Lucy and Rohan cant be nominated.
We know that Drew and Jade are automatically up for Nomination.
What will happen tonight on Nominations

The talk is that the 6 Housemates that have the most Nomination points will be put into the Half-way House.
This will put more pressure on the housemates and may cause some controversy.

Looks like we know everything! Thanks for the lowdown - guess we don't have to watch now ;-) LOL!

I hope the twist isn't just the part about the 6 with most noms living in the halfway house. I hope it's something interesting and completely new to us as viewers as well.

I hope the twist isn't just the part about the 6 with most noms living in the halfway house. I hope it's something interesting and completely new to us as viewers as well.
Nothing will ever surprise us at BBBA anymore. :p

Drew and Jade are nominated, will they go to the half way house?

The HMs might not give them points because they are nominated, so they might not have the most points.

tumblr_inline_mhcxluBVxz1qz4rgp.gif

Obvi totes jazzed about first nom noms

Jumps up and down with excitement....(am at work till six)....but then home to the lappy and the wine and the cheese.

It will be MOST interesting (like always) to see who votes for whom.

Will we see evidence of collusion and "block" voting?

Will there be anguish and tears? (Ben, we are looking at you.)

Will there be a spectacular feat of inarticulateness...ness?

Will there be lying and cheating?

Will there be flirting?

Jumps up and down with excitement....(am at work till six)....but then home to the lappy and the wine and the cheese.

It will be MOST interesting (like always) to see who votes for whom.

Will we see evidence of collusion and "block" voting?

Will there be anguish and tears? (Ben, we are looking at you.)

Will there be a spectacular feat of inarticulateness...ness?

Will there be lying and cheating?

Will there be flirting?

You forgot will BB have the balls to tell the HM's that their reasons for nominating someone is p!ss week & they are now nominated.

You forgot will BB have the balls to tell the HM's that their reasons for nominating someone is p!ss week & they are now nominated.

He lets them get away with crappy noms the first time.

I wonder who will vote strategically and who will just vote for who annoys them the most. I hope half of them don't cry like they did last year. Fuck that was annoying! I hope Big Brother doesn't tell the Housemates before nominations tonight that the 6 with the most amount of votes will go to the half way house because than the Housemates will use that as a reason to nominate and for the 1st week I want them to have to think hard.

From your mouth to BigBrother's ear!

"No I'm sorry Ben. I couldn't understand your nominations over the sobbing. Can you please grow a pair and try again? Would you like a moment with the head in your bag?" *snort*

From your mouth to BigBrother's ear!

"No I'm sorry Ben. I couldn't understand your nominations over the sobbing. Can you please grow a pair and try again? Would you like a moment with the head in your bag?" *snort*

I would like them not to have to give any reasons, just one point for x and two for z, the end.

Now get on with the show and let me see what the HMs are doing in the house

Back