Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

There was a whole group wearing t shirts that said "free th refugees" and also holding multiple signs that said it too. The lettering on the signs was also all in black masking tape lol. They didn't really check the signs, apart from Mikey calling out "HOLD UP ALL YOUR SIGNS" - tight security :p
Were they near the gangplank? Going to looking for screenshots now.

Hey ya'll, I'm away from home and had to miss the finale.

Also I went to the Aria's red carpet and JUST missed out on seeing Zayn Malik so I'm not having a good day.

Anyway, all I've seen is everyone's instagram and Facebook posts, how was the actual show? Was it a good finale? I'm so excited to watch it and I hate the Ryan won but he was the best of the three I s'pose.

So yeah, good finale or..?

Were they near the gangplank? Going to looking for screenshots now.
I'm not sure where they were, they all walked past me when I was lining up to go to my seats haha. There were a few of them, at least 4? And they were all older adults.

btw, these were awesome:
bbau_11_goldtitles.gif

How was the actual show? Was it a good finale? I'm so excited to watch it and I hate the Ryan won but he was the best of the three I s'pose.

So yeah, good finale or..?
Much better than 2013's Finale, but nowhere near as good as 2012's Finale.

(I'm talking level of production and the show itself of-course, not the winners or anything.)

Much better than 2013's Finale, but nowhere near as good as 2012's Finale.

(I'm talking level of production and the show itself of-course, not the winners or anything.)
Yeah, the production stuff is all I'm keen on.

Was the news segment any good?

And they announced the winner in the house right?

Aw man, I'm so excited to watch it.

YOU HAVE TO GO NEXT YEAR!!! auditions are the best fun, Don't listen to all *the so called advice* online etc about how to get through! Just be yourself and make sure to interact with others. I got in trouble in between rounds last time because I wouldn't stop talking LOL Met such amazing people. OMG i want to audition again right NOW lols I actually work at the place I first auditioned at YEARS AGO! Next year will be my third audition! fingers crossed. sorry I am rambling on and on again haha Peace out x[DOUBLEPOST=1417006423][/DOUBLEPOST]
LOLS
I would LOVE to audition but I'm 34, overweight and not model-gorgeous so I've got a snowball's chance in hell lol. The only non-'beautiful people' these days are cast for their novelty factor or 'freak show' qualities ie Bradley, Michael, Ben Zabel, Gemma.

I would LOVE to audition but I'm 34, overweight and not model-gorgeous so I've got a snowball's chance in hell lol. The only non-'beautiful people' these days are cast for their novelty factor or 'freak show' qualities ie Bradley, Michael, Ben Zabel, Gemma.
GO AUDITION! It is so much fun and meet such incredible fun people! even if you don't get through, it is something everyone has to experience at least once in your life!!

I'm actually legitimately sad that this is the last episode of Big Brother. I really miss these housemates and the show isn't over! ...yet for WA :( 80 days was nowhere near long enough and we got nowhere near enough footage as we needed. /cry

Back