Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Why were the final percentages not shown?
Ryan had a huge advantage with backing from TV personalities that urged their large number of followers to vote for him.
Good luck to him but unfair to other housemates that don't have that kind of support.
Not an even playing field.

I was just about to edit my post. :p Yes, it looks more navy blue on second look.
It looked lovely on her and was a great, elegant style all round. I think it would look better in the blue than black as it was less harsh. I was guessing before the show what colour she'd wear and guessed black. Not far off. I am however not a fan of skin tight clothes on pregnant bellies. Never looks comfortable. That other blue gown always looked nicer.

During the "lookback segment" I was half expecting them to shock us all with something at the end like some random HM's saying "for one it's time to win...", then cut to Gretel to completely mindfuck us all, and have her say "...and for the other, it's time to go".

Popped into my head when I realised they had more TEN-era housemates in the segment than Nine-era.
Imagine itttttt!

Lol woo good luck! I'm still deciding whether to audition next year or try the year after ha.
YOU HAVE TO GO NEXT YEAR!!! auditions are the best fun, Don't listen to all *the so called advice* online etc about how to get through! Just be yourself and make sure to interact with others. I got in trouble in between rounds last time because I wouldn't stop talking LOL Met such amazing people. OMG i want to audition again right NOW lols I actually work at the place I first auditioned at YEARS AGO! Next year will be my third audition! fingers crossed. sorry I am rambling on and on again haha Peace out x[DOUBLEPOST=1417006423][/DOUBLEPOST]
You and I were the only ones to comment on that I think. Made me lol.

And surprised they allowed that sign in.
LOLS

I actually thought that they might have given Ryan that walk thing from the house to the stage with the housemates lining the path.
But nope add break and he must have just been driven up in a golf buggy.

Why were the final percentages not shown?
Ryan had a huge advantage with backing from TV personalities that urged their large number of followers to vote for him.
Good luck to him but unfair to other housemates that don't have that kind of support.
Not an even playing field.

This ship has sailed. He won. The other housemates just have to deal with it.
This is what happened when money is involved.
If they are gonna involve money with the voting procedure they should at least put a restriction amount of votes for each voter to cast. But that will cut the network's profit massively. Yet in business, people seek profit.
After all this is an entertainment TV Show business where tons of other businesses are also involved so... not much you can do.
Yay Ryan! This is the game that was made for him to win.

Highlight for me tonight was seeing that Ryan got his 90s haircut from his dad.

I think a testament to this season being weak is that there won't be any radio hosts coming out of this season. Not even on Japarit AM.

Last edited:
You and I were the only ones to comment on that I think. Made me lol.

And surprised they allowed that sign in.
There was a whole group wearing t shirts that said "free th refugees" and also holding multiple signs that said it too. The lettering on the signs was also all in black masking tape lol. They didn't really check the signs, apart from Mikey calling out "HOLD UP ALL YOUR SIGNS" - tight security :p

There was a whole group wearing t shirts that said "free th refugees" and also holding multiple signs that said it too. The lettering on the signs was also all in black masking tape lol. They didn't really check the signs, apart from Mikey calling out "HOLD UP ALL YOUR SIGNS" - tight security :p
OMG WHOEVER DID THAT IS AMAZING

Back